1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

A dummy needs to use the internet

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by darkserpant, Jan 30, 2010.

1. darkserpant

darkserpant New Member

I have a enV3 and I can go on the internet. But I have a few questions I was hoping some of you guys could help me out as I am new to the internet with cell phone thing.
    1. When I go to the intenet the screen is huge I have to scroll forever to get to the other side of the webpage. Is there a way to adjust the web page to fit my screen better?
    2.Could somebody give me step by step directions on how to make a home page. I would like my yahoo to be my homepage.
    3. And how do I bookmark websites so when I see a webpage I always go to I dont have to put the address in the search bar all the time. Thanks alot for your help.

› See More: A dummy needs to use the internet
  2. me10lee83

me10lee83 New Member

I have an env touch, I'm guessing the steps are the same for the env 3 though.

1. Is there a way to adjust the web page to fit my screen better?
    -Select the right button (say menu when you first load the browser), from the menu can select "full screen view", this will make the width of the page fit on the screen so you don't have to scroll left and right, or you can select "zoon" to zoom in/out
    2. (and this answers question 3 too) Could somebody give me step by step directions on how to make a home page. I would like my yahoo to be my homepage.
    -Select the left button (says Navigate when you first load the browser) go to the star (#5) Use the left button to add a page as favorite if it's not already listed, fill in the title and address. Once a page is listed in your favorites, select the "options" menu (right button) and the 4th option is 'set as homepage"

Hope this helps!

3. verdiales

verdiales New Member

how can you set a webpage as favorite/bookmark?...on the env touch

4. me10lee83

me10lee83 New Member

See the first part of my answer to question 2 above

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?