1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

a friend of mine needs opinions...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by monstaxxl, Dec 16, 2015.

1. monstaxxl

monstaxxl New Member

shes looking for a unlocked verizon phone with the following specs. stores will only try to sell her what new and on the market today, but shes not looking to spend that kind of money she wants to buy used but doesnt know where to start shes looking for a 4g LTE
    android Verizon phone unlocked with as much memory and processing as she can get, but also she wants it to be small enough to fit in her palm not a huge bulky phone (has an iphone in a case and thats too big for her she wants it to fit in her pocket easily for work for work she a heavy app user/small business owner constantly on the go and in and out of the car, shes broken many clips on her big phone juston the seatbelt so needs to fit in her pocket but also hold up to her heavy usage on memory... any suggestions on a phone?

› See More: a friend of mine needs opinions...
  2. Sandii

Sandii Member

Has she tried looking on eBay and/or Amazon? I was looking for a tablet last Christmas and I saw that Amazon has a lot of used, unlocked devices on there. A lot of them are refurbished by the manufacturer, too.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?