1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

All missed calls from an invalid number?

Discussion in 'LG Dare' started by wspeterson, Dec 4, 2009.

1. wspeterson

wspeterson New Member

Whenever I get a call, that I miss, and later try to call the person back, I always get a "invalid number" error. Doesn't matter who it is either, as every call I miss, I get the same error message.

I know the people calling me have valid numbers because I've tested it myself and calling them back doesn't work.

Any reason as to what might be causing this?

I'm new to phones atm, so if its an easy fix then all the better.

If it matters, my provider is Telus up here in Canada, also I don't have caller ID

› See More: All missed calls from an invalid number?
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2009
  2. GabbyAbby

GabbyAbby New Member

I think I have had similar situations. I believe it is caused by the person having a private number. Maybe you have to dial it the "normal" way, so that it can register that you are on this person's calling list.

3. avenue

avenue Super Moderator

Also, the member mentioned not having caller ID. That is most likely why because the phone doesn't know who is calling. It can also be the case of a private number like you mentioned.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?