1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

alltel phones that work with verizon

Discussion in 'Alltel' started by raerika, Nov 18, 2009.

1. raerika

raerika New Member

I'm trying to find out what phones that are currently alltell will work with verizon. My friend has alltel and got caught up in the merger so now her bill says verizon. She has the umlimted texting/pics/mobile web thing but because of the change she can't use her mobile web or pix. They told her to buy a verizon phone but no they would not give her one that would work and if she bought it from them they would extend her contract. So she bought a verizon phone from a friend only to find out if she puts it on her account it will remove her messaging bundle and make her choose new ones.

So now we're trying to figure out WHAT phones she can use that are alltel but will let her use her messaging and such. Verizon would only tell me expensive phones like the blackberries. so does anyone know of any other phones she can use?

› See More: alltel phones that work with verizon

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?