1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

ampd at best buy

Discussion in 'amp'd mobile' started by Dannyboy1277, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Dannyboy1277

Dannyboy1277 New Member

I was reading something on the website that soon you will be able to buy ampd mobile stuff at best buy and other retailers. I was wondering if any one knows when ill be able to goto to best buy and buy pre paid phone cards.

› See More: ampd at best buy
  2. xXAaronXx

xXAaronXx New Member

I havnt heard anything on prepay cards for ampd. Sorry buddy

3. MadMomma

MadMomma New Member

Best buy in Rochester quite dealing with ampd mobile. I wonder if the poor service wasnt worth it!

4. phgonline

phgonline New Member

Hmm, weird I heard that Amp'd mobile had good service... anyway I am planning on getting amp'd or or verizon.

5. xXAaronXx

xXAaronXx New Member

Ampd uses the same network as verizon at a lower price is all, I would go with ampd to save you some money, but if your one of those people who needs a specific phone like the krzr or something then go ahead and run to verizon.

6. hwks1

hwks1 New Member

Just signed up @ Best Buy and got 3 lines. The reps at Best Buy clearly don't know anything about Amp'd... but the $29 Razr (no rebate hassle) and free noise cancelling headphones was a great deal.

7. gurarani26

gurarani26 New Member

Whenever I went to buy my RAZR at Best BUY I should have just walked out when I realized THEY couldn't even get in contact with AMPD when they called the number over and over. BUT, I was dumb enough not to take the hint and now four months later I am stuck with a $200 phone bill and no one to talk to about getting it fixed, well, no one with a brain anyway. Always the same answer. Yeah, looks like they told you you'd be getting a $190 credit back to your account, in the mean time though we're going to cancel your service. GO WITH VERIZON!! THe few dollars a month more you'll pay is worth the better quality you'll get.

8. OldSoftware

OldSoftware New Member

If you go pay as you go, you don't need customer service most of the time. Best Buy only sells plans so they can get a cut of the $$$

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?