1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Android to Apple

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Sandii, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Sandii

Sandii Member

I doubt I'll switch to an iPhone, but just in case I entertain the idea, I'm curious about the learning curve when you switch from Android to Apple. Is it similar or are the features very different?

› See More: Android to Apple
  2. Dino

Dino New Member

My father has an iPhone and I have to help him with it once in a while. It's definitely a bit different from my Android phone, but if you can pick up Android, you can probably switch to Apple pretty easily.

3. Bing

Bing New Member

I've played around with some Apple phones and they aren't too much different. You've basically got your app icons on the screens and it's a matter of becoming accustomed to where everything is. I've had my S5 for almost two years and there are certain things I still can't find quickly, so I think it's more about user competence. :D

4. WildTurkey

WildTurkey New Member

There isn't really a "back" button, from what I've seen of my friends' iPhones, so that would be different. I don't know what other differences there are.

5. Mkostera

Mkostera New Member

Android to Apple is a pretty smooth transition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?