1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Another Question about Alltel Internet

Discussion in 'Alltel' started by matthew88, Jun 16, 2007.

1. matthew88

matthew88 New Member

I am new to Alltel, and I was wondering about accessing the internet on Alltel. Do they charge only your minutes when you access the browser? What if you download stuff from the Axcess Shop? I know what I was with Nextel, they charged so much per KB of data, and I found this out the hard way. Just confirming before I go downloading programs onto the phone.

› See More: Another Question about Alltel Internet
  2. lulu836

lulu836 New Member

With Axcess Web you get the internet using minutes @ $10.00/mo

With Axcess Web + Axcess Minutes you get the internet w/o using minutes @ $5.99/mo. + $10.00/mo

For a total of $16.00/mo

I've tried the "free wap" thing and it is nowhere near as good as going ahead and paying for the service. Paying for the service gets you the freedom to go wherever you want plus a good interface. Doing the "free" thing is a real bummer when you compare the two methods.

Downloads from the Axcess Shop cost you whatever is stated. Some are a one-time charge, some are monthly subscriptions.

There is no charge/kb

3. Bradley

Bradley New Member

I don't know but I use internet explorer on my moto q and I have unlimited data in my plan

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?