1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

Any way to recover a deleted phone number?

Discussion in 'General Verizon Service' started by Pacoman82, Jan 1, 2005.

1. Pacoman82

Pacoman82 New Member

I'm a current Verizon subscriber with a VX6000 and my nephew was messing with my cell phone and deleted one of my phone numbers on accident. This is a phone number that I haven't memorized and haven't called in a while so it's not in my call history.

Now is there any possible way to recover that phone number or am I out of luck?

Thanks for any help you might be able to provide.

› See More: Any way to recover a deleted phone number?
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2005
  2. G-man

G-man New Member

Call up your phone company... they should at least have all your calls backed up on their servers that's your best bet... some information on a cell phone can be retrieved rather effortlessly but most of the time not and you have a limited amount of time to recover that information... it is possible though... and there are a number of routes you can take (including obviously waiting for the other party to call you...) but your best bet is to check out your call history and see what shows up... the next step then would be to call up your provider... and go from there...
    1 person likes this.
  3. savita g

savita g New Member

i am hare
  4. missy myers

missy myers New Member

PHP:
    carbon.copy

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?