1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone have a Windows 8 phone?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fidgety, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Fidgety

Fidgety New Member

Does anyone here have a Windows 8 phone? Like I was saying in another thread, I've been thinking about getting one. I just really like the way they look, with the tiled layout and all. Anyways, if you have a Windows 8 phone, do you like it? Would you recommend the OS to others?

› See More: Anyone have a Windows 8 phone?
  2. Danielle

Danielle New Member

I know someone who does, but I don't personally. The person I know with the phone loves it, though. They started out with an iPhone, went to Android later on, and now have the Windows 8 phone and for now they say their favorite is the Windows 8 phone. I don't know if they really like the OS that much better or if it's just their fave because it's fancy and new!

3. Gregg

Gregg New Member

I don't have one, nor do I know anyone who does. Most people I know have Android phones; only a select few even have iPhones. (Of course, those people are die hard Apple fanatics, ha.)

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?