1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Application and Game Availability for LG VX8360

Discussion in 'LG' started by jmruperto, Jul 9, 2009.

1. jmruperto

jmruperto New Member

Are there applications and games available for the LG VX8360, other than those available through Verizon? If so, can you please provide links to websites?

I have no experience with cell phone based applications or games. Thus far all I have been able to find for my phone are 'pay as you go' apps. and games through Verizon. I am hoping to find some apps. and games that I can purchase and then use without continuing fees.

Also, can you tell me what file format these apps and games will be in, and how they are loaded into the phone.

› See More: Application and Game Availability for LG VX8360
  2. jmruperto

jmruperto New Member

Update: I have searched the web for about a week now and was not able to find any sources of games for the VX8360, or even what file format is required. Java files definitely do not work.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?