1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Apps for Blackberry?

Discussion in 'BlackBerry' started by Garfield, Jun 6, 2015.

1. Garfield

Garfield New Member

I was planning to get a new Blackberry since I have emails that can only be accessed on a Blackberry due to the server settings of the company that I work for. I was wondering whether it is possible to download apps on a Blackberry. I have an Android phone also and love it because I have all the apps that I want on it.

› See More: Apps for Blackberry?
  2. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

Sure, Blackberry has tons of apps, although they may not be as robust as Android or iPhone.

3. Phoneman

Phoneman Member

Blackberry has a lot of great apps I like Word Brain which is quite addictive and helps me get entertained and keep my mind off stressful work. It is a word game plus a quiz and will keep you entertained for hours. In fact I played it the whole day yesterday and didn't do any work at all. It has 150 levels and you won't get bored too easily.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?