1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Been with you from the start. Goodbye Verizon!

Discussion in 'Site Questions & Feedback' started by Drake Nicholson, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Drake Nicholson

Drake Nicholson New Member

Dear Sir,

I have been a loyal customer of Verizon Wireless since the beginning of your Company. However, I am worn out with trying to get a resolution taken care of with your company. On January 29, I called Verizon, wanting to take advantage of your iPhone promotion. I explained to the Salesperson that my wife’s company were no longer providing phones to the Administration Staff. An email was sent to each VP with the information on how to have their phone number ported to a new phone with Verizon or another Carrier. She told me it would be no problem, however she would have to assign a new number and after receiving the phone we could have the number ported over. I received the phone on the 31st and set mine up and was very pleased. On February 3rd, I called Verizon to set up my wife’s phone. After an hour long process and getting the number ported over, the technician informed us that we were not eligible for the iPhone deal and would be billed for an extra line. I asked to speak with a supervisor and asked if there was anything he could do to help us out. He told us we would have to return the phones and after he saw that they were returned he would try to give a deal. He then switched us back to the technician, who after a long process, transferred us back to our original phones. We could not print a return label online because my account showed the phones had not been received by me! She told me she would get that corrected and to keep logging in to see if there was a change so I could print my return label. I’ve tried for four days and my account still shows I have not received the phones thus not being able to print a return label. I have had no response from the Supervisor David out of Alpharetta, Ga, who said he would be on top of my case. I called today and talked to customer service. She said she would have to talk to a Supervisor and get back with me. Have yet to hear from her. My wife’s service will drop on her phone on the 15th of this month. If I do not get some kind of resolution today, I am going to ATT. I hate doing this, but I am tired of fighting this fight. With todays technology, there is no excuse for this poor service. I will also be posting this letter on every social media sight possible.

Yours Truly,

Drake and Linda Nicholson

› See More: Been with you from the start. Goodbye Verizon!

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?