1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Blackberry storm to verizon

Discussion in 'BlackBerry' started by protege17, Nov 3, 2010.

1. protege17

protege17 New Member

i just bought a blackberry storm 1 and it has been unlocked for T moble. my account is for verizon and want to make it work for that. Does anyone know how to do this. please let me know. thanks

› See More: Blackberry storm to verizon
  2. unlockthtphone

unlockthtphone Cell Phone Vendor

you can stil use it on verizon if it has a clean esn. which means it hasn't been activated on verizon yet, which it probably is. your probably just gonna have to use it on gsm networks now

3. oliviaruby

oliviaruby New Member

Now, before you run out to the nearest Verizon store, we've got some bad news. Unfortunately, you won't be able to get your hands on the BlackBerry Storm quite yet (groan). A specific release date and pricing were not announced, but Verizon said the Storm would be out by the holiday season with "competitive" pricing. Obviously, we're not fans (and we're guessing you're not either) of such vague answers, especially in light of the RIM BlackBerry Bold delay.gps tracking system

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?