1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

blocking certain numbers from showing up on your cell phone bill...

Discussion in 'General Verizon Service' started by yeahyeahyeah, Dec 30, 2005.

1. yeahyeahyeah

yeahyeahyeah New Member

Okay this may be a ridiculous question but is there anyway to block certain outgoing phone numbers from your bill? Maybe so that on the bill it reads that the # dialed was 'anonymous' or 'not available' and doesn't even show the city and state either? Or is there a number you can dial beforehand in order to disguise the number you are really dialing? And if the person you are calling already has a block on their number (to keep their name and number from showing up on caller id) would their number and location still show up on your phone bill?
    Yes I know this sounds shady.... :evil:
    Thanks.

› See More: blocking certain numbers from showing up on your cell phone bill...

2. fletch33

fletch33 New Member

well e only way to do this would be to purchase a calling card. get one of those cheap calling cards you see everywhere and when you want to be sneaky use it instead of dialing the number directly. the bill will show that you dialed an 800 number. i dont do this but i know it will work if you are trying to be sneeky.
  3. TownesMcgehee

TownesMcgehee New Member

That is a PERFECT answer to my problem! You've helped me out more than you know!!! Thanks Fletch33!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 AM ----------

:D:laugh::goldstar::thumbsup::bow2:

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?