1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Bluetooth Issue

Discussion in 'LG Dare' started by meanie, Jul 30, 2010.

1. meanie

meanie New Member

Been using my Dare with my bluetooth helmet headset for my motorcycle for a while now. Whenever I put my helmet on and turn on the headset, it would automatically connect with my phone. Today, when riding home from work, I could not connect with it. When I arrived home, I searched for a problem but found none. The device is listed on the Dare. It's turned on but when I attempt a manual connect, I receive a message "Device out of range or powered off", which isn't the case for either. I made an attempt to re-pair the two devices, without first deleting the device from the Dare, but it couldn't find it. I am apprehensive about deleting the device before attempting another pairing, due to not being able to find it again to add. Therefore, I'm asking for suggestions on my next step to take or should I simply try to delete the device from the Dare then pair the two devices again? If that doesn't work, then what?

Thank you

› See More: Bluetooth Issue
  2. meanie

meanie New Member

Update/info for all the views without an answer: A simple fix was the solution. Remove the battery for more than 30 seconds which resets the phone. It's similar to the computer, though with smartphones, it basically is a computer, where it's required to be rebooted after awhile. Therefore, if you have minor issues such as this, try the battery removal.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?