1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Broken screen

Discussion in 'LG Dare' started by junwagh, Aug 2, 2010.

1. junwagh

junwagh New Member

Originally my screen was cracked. The background was black with like one spiderweb crack pattern that was brigherr than the rest of the screen. I still could not see an of the images or real color on the screen. I bought a replacement screen and now all I see is a black screen. I do notice that there is some kind of backlight, but other than that there's nothing.

I don't know what to do. I replaced the old screen and it is still showing the same crack pattern, so I don't think I damaged the phone any while putting in the new screen. every thing else works perfectly and if I remember the graphical layout of the screen I could probably use it based on memory.

Is it possible I got a faulty replacement screen? What else can I try? SHould I try to get another screen and see if that works?

› See More: Broken screen

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?