1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

can i open the enV screen fully??

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by hardhittinz, Oct 21, 2007.

1. hardhittinz

hardhittinz New Member

when im texting is it ok to open the screen full? my cousin said if i open it that far it will mess up in time is this true do you guys open it fully?

› See More: can i open the enV screen fully??
  2. fajorey

fajorey New Member

dought full. but just pay the 5 a month and if it does break they will fix it... but i dought it is hurting the phone.

3. bossdragon

bossdragon Daderator

It is ok to open your screen fully. you could start texting on the outside screen, and then fully open the phone, and nothing will happen but show what you have been doing on the outside.

When I text, I have the phone fully open at all times, ( I honestly don't know how you could text any other way, and see what you have typed) and have had the phone for quite some time, and before that the VX9800 which I did the same thing with.

Your cousin is way off base on this one.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2007

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?