1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Can my VX8300 play music through bluetooth headphones?

Discussion in 'LG' started by abw1987, Aug 3, 2006.

1. abw1987

abw1987 New Member

What's up, I'm new. If you can help me, I will be your friend forever, I promise.

I just bought a pair of Motorola HT820 bluetooth headphones.

[​IMG]

I successfully paired them with my new VX8300, and have been enjoying some great hands-free calls with the headphones. People on the other end say I sound very clear. However, I have not been able to get the headphones to work yet when playing music. When I go into my VCAST music, the songs just play out of the phone's wimpy-ass speakers, rather than through the headphones as I would like it to.

When I bought the headphones, I thought they would work with the phone's music because the phone apparently supports those two audio profiles (A2DP and something else beginning with A... I forget). Is there any way I can get them to work, or was I misled?

Thanks for reading!

Edit:
    Btw, if this is posted in the wrong section, feel free to move it, mods. I couldn't think of a better place, though, considering it's concerning the 8300 phone. :)

› See More: Can my VX8300 play music through bluetooth headphones?
  2. mandiepantz

mandiepantz New Member

wow, i don't know, but i want those headphones for my SLVR, those are badass!

3. abw1987

abw1987 New Member

Well to be quite honest, they do look a bit retarded. They hang too far off of the head, I guess to make room for the bluetooth electronics and all that.

[​IMG]

But I'd still like to get these things to work. It'd be nice to be able to listen to my own music at the gym rather than watching Oprah on the TV (lots of soccer moms use the treadmills up there). Granted I could just bring my mp3 player, but no way I'm going to wear my huge Sennheiser cans up there. And there'd be something awesome about throwing my phone in the corner of the room and walking around wire-free listening to my music.

4. ACIDMX

ACIDMX New Member

those headphones are sick

5. aezram

aezram New Member

Have no fear. There is a new firmware upgrade coming out for the VX8300 which enables stereo Bluetooth headphones. A Verizon store will update your phone for free once it's released.

6. CEV

CEV New Member

I'm wondering how well these stay on your head while running on the treadmill? Anyone use these while running?

Thanks,

CEV

7. mshipper

mshipper New Member

Sweet phones! How much and where did you purchase these?

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?