1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Can someone help me figure out what plan to get!

Discussion in 'Alltel' started by carmidy, Nov 22, 2010.

1. carmidy

carmidy New Member

I'm switching to Alltel. My fiance is currently on his family's plan just because it's cheaper. But they already have 5 phones on it so I cant be added (bummer!). I've tried to figure out everything on Alltel's website but it's sooo freaking confusing!

This is what I want:
    2 Blackberries
    Unlimited Text/Talk/Data

If that's super expensive I'm fine with 500 anytime minutes or something.

It's that easy! Why cant I figure this out. I've tried to figure out the right plan 3 times and every time I do it I get a predicted $158 monthly payment, or $210 monthly payment or something. So I'm obviously doing something wrong.

This is such a pain in my ***. Verizon is so easy. Why does Alltel have to make things so complicated! Haha

So does anyone specifically know what plan I would need and maybe how much the monthly payment would be? I've tried talking to the people here but it's sooo crazy with people coming in to pick out their new phones for the merger they basically blow me off or just try to upsell me. I can never get a straight answer!

› See More: Can someone help me figure out what plan to get!
  2. rrrb

rrrb New Member

Forget about Alltel; they are eventually going to be Verizon stores. You have two pretty good choices for your needs:
    1. Verizon monthly prepaid: $75/month for 450/unlim/unlim. Add $10 for 900 min; $20 for unlimited.
    2. Pageplus Cellular (on Vzw network) 1200 TnT: $30/month for 1200 talk-1200 text-50mb data. You can use WiFi on your BlackBerry as much as possible to conserve your 50 MB. If you run out of something earlier, you can now renew the plan early. Note: Officially, there is still a ban on BlackBerry. But they are activating almost all BlackBerry again via dealers. Use a good dealer like Kitty Wireless. Check your ESN via her automated service first. If it passes, you can activate it and port your number to Pageplus.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?