1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Can someone post screen shots of the calender on enV 9900?

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by iwski, May 23, 2007.

1. iwski

iwski New Member

I'm a new user here and I'm thinking about getting an enV. The reason I am wanting a keyboard is not so much for text messaging, but for calendar functions. Is the calendar functional enough to use on a regular basis? Can someone take some screen shots of the calendar views and post them here? That would be very helpful. Thanks

› See More: Can someone post screen shots of the calender on enV 9900?
  2. hardeez1

hardeez1 New Member

here's a couple.. just got my enV yesterday .. pretty cool.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. iwski

iwski New Member

Thanks for the screen shots......looks easy to use and pretty functional. When it gives you an alert for an event, does it pop up the subject name on the outside screen???

4. hardeez1

hardeez1 New Member

no problem. yeah it does, you just have to push "view now" and it says the subject and everything.

5. zachg13

zachg13 New Member

i started using the calendar a few months ago on my 9800 and its very helpful. i wish i had started using it sooner. im buying the 9900 today and it looks like it works just like the 9800

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?