1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Cant get blue tooth to work URGENT

Discussion in 'LG Voyager' started by DebW55, Apr 29, 2009.

1. DebW55

DebW55 New Member

I have cect 19 3g phone, I have a jawbone blue tooth I can't get it to work, I know it's not the jawbone or phone it's just me, I tried what was listed in manual but no luck I'm leaving on long road trip Monday need hands free.
    Thanks so much:sad:

› See More: Cant get blue tooth to work URGENT
  2. mannie082

mannie082 New Member

What kind of phone is it??? If it is a 10k u might have real problems. The 10k has a bluetooth chip that is place at the bottem left hand corner of the phone and when the phone is dropped it causes problems with the chip. This chip is very soft and can chip or crack when the phone is dropped. If ur phone is saying "no devices found" that is most likely the problem. And it also has a bluetooth antenna that is also near the chip and can cause ur bluetooth to be intermittent. But if the phone is picking up the device and just not connecting, it will most likely be ur device or "code" u have to enter. Good luck

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?