1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Can't get Digital Clock to show on External screen

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by Joyceebugs, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Joyceebugs

Joyceebugs New Member

Seems to be no trouble to set the internal screen with the blue digital clock.
    I have tried everything imaginable to try and get the same clock to show on the
    external screen with no luck.
    This phone is so hard to set the most simple request. Just setting a contact i.d. you have
    to mail it to yourself in order to set a personal ringtone. You have to go to the moon and back to get what you want. There are times I hate this phone and other times I love it.
    What happened to simplicity ? However, I'm stuck with it and would like to know how to get the blue digital clock to appear on the external screen. Please HELP !:flamemad:

› See More: Can't get Digital Clock to show on External screen
  2. X-Factor13

X-Factor13 New Member

Do you currently have the date and time in a banner across the external screen?

If you do, tap that and you can change the format of it. There should be an option in that to change it to the blue digital clock.

If you dont' have that banner, go into the shortcut menu by tapping the triangle tab thing on the right side of the screen and click the Add button in there. Tap that to add it to your shortcuts. From there, drag it to the top of the screen and drop it onto your main screen. It should default to that date and time banner that i was talking about above. Tap it to get the format menu and change it to the blue digital clock.

Hope this helps!

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?