1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

Change for international incoming calls on Verizon

Discussion in 'General Verizon Service' started by Lisbeth, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Lisbeth

Lisbeth New Member

...but I was wondering if Verizon Wireless will charge me for INCOMING INTERNATIONAL calls to my cell phone(I know I will be charged if I make an outgoing international call...). I am in the US and I have a friend in India who wants to call me, but I don't know if I will be charged for incoming calls from another country. I do have the $3.99 international calling plan...

› See More: Change for international incoming calls on Verizon

2. vanman250

vanman250 New Member

If you have the international plan you should be covered. When we received calls we were charged like any other call. My wife had the international call plan and I did not and it didn't seems to make a difference when receiving only when calling. We no longer have the international plan but I still receive business calls from out of the country and I never get charged extra.

vanman250

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?