1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

chocolate or enV?

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by tastetheinkx, Aug 7, 2007.

1. tastetheinkx

tastetheinkx New Member

i have an old chocolate and its kind of been having occasional problems (they go away after a day or so). my keypad is also wearing off because i use it so often. i've been thinking of getting a new phone though and i've got my decision down to the new chocolate or the enV. i love my phone, but i just saw the enV yesterday and i liked that too. does anyone have any opinions to help me out? :]

› See More: chocolate or enV?
  2. tastetheinkx

tastetheinkx New Member

yeah i don't have any music on mine, i use it mostly for texting. i've just always liked the look of the chocolate.

3. enigma-2

enigma-2 New Member

I have the enV and have three movies, several Discovery Channel shows, several History Channel shows, HBO's Soprano's (last 2-episodes) and a bunch of music, weather, news and 2-games. (Thinking of putting the last year's episodes of Deadwood on the phone. Like to have something to watch while waiting for a plane, or killing time in slow restaurant or whatever).

Great to text message with due to the inside keypad, great to write memo's with as well. Takes voice messages as memos, takes voice commands, to place a call and fair speakers.

I also have the navigator which I use while traveling to other cities on business, and V-Cast for .... (I don't know, guess I just like having it).

Nice to have a really large viewing screen without going to a palm with it's huge case, etc.

100% with the enV.

4. bossdragon

bossdragon Daderator

I must be one of the weird people in the world. I buy phones for what I use them for...not because they look good.

I text a lot, and get a lot of text in return...including short movies clips and pictures. No question at all.....enV!

5. tastetheinkx

tastetheinkx New Member

6. stannard

stannard New Member

i'd say go with the enV. after a while the chocolate gets kind of boring, and you can experience many problems. but with the envy, it never gets boring, plus you have the QWERTY keyboard, and those are always fun to use.

hope this helps =]

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?