1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Contact from EnV2 to EnV3

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by maddogrules, Jan 1, 2010.

1. maddogrules

maddogrules New Member

Gretz,All
    Well i have a new Env3 with V5 on it and I'm trying to take my contacts off the EnV2 with bit-pim and put them on the EnV3.Bit pim reads contacts from the enV2 fine but when
    it writes them the to the EnV3 things are all messed up numbers do not match
    Well no go at all i get the the names emails and ringer i'ds to go but the numbers are all messed up.managed to move my ringtones pics etc.
    I've done some searching on here and have not been lucky to find my fix.
    Probably should have had VZW do it for me but i like messing with my own
    equipment my way not the way they want you too.lol.
    Had no luck getting LGNPST to work ,right but have gotten some of it to work.
    well i just need some guidance on where to read or what to do.
    Besides trying to import 200+ contacts LOL!!!
    Thanks,
    P.S. all i am trying to do is move my contacts but what a pain in the @ss.ringtones pictures all moved well just the contacts are kicking my @ss.

› See More: Contact from EnV2 to EnV3
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2010
  2. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

Re: EnV2 to EnV3

Have you ever saved your contacts to backup assistant? If not, are you using the latest beta of bitpim?

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?