1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Controlling kids' use of cell phones

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hannah, May 2, 2014.

1. Hannah

Hannah New Member

I was saying in another thread that my nieces and nephews are all driving my siblings crazy because they all want cell phones. Some of my siblings just flat out said no because the kids are still young (like elementary or middle school) but others have consented and are getting phones for their kids. One sibling was asking me how to keep their kids from going overboard with the phone. What ways are there for a parent to control how their kids use their cell phones?

› See More: Controlling kids' use of cell phones
  2. Elsie

Elsie New Member

There are a lot of parental control apps out there to choose from. One, for example, is called PlayPad Parental Control app and lets you decide which apps the kid can access on their phone, whether or not they can make calls, whether or not they can receive calls, and offers GPS tracking.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?