1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Costco's Verizon Warranty and Return Policies

Discussion in 'alt.cellular.verizon' started by SMS, Feb 1, 2006.

1. good advise

good advise Guest

› See More: Costco's Verizon Warranty and Return Policies
  2. good advise

good advise Guest

DON'T BUY FROM COSTCO! worth waiting in line at Verizon. I made the mistake of buying at Costco; it took two days to get everything straight. I got the new Samsung Galaxy S7, it's been 1month and it's not working. I called Costco I bought it from and was told I could go to any Costco to replace phone, because they didn't have any at this time. I called another Costco, and they said they had 7 available but was told I couldn't replace my phone at another Costco store, I had to go to original store. I was also told from original store, that I could go to a Verizon store and replace it there but I'd have to fill out a form and would receive phone by mail, but the second store said I couldn't do that. again don't get it at Costco.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?