1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Custom ordering

Discussion in 'FIOS TV' started by benet, Nov 20, 2013.

1. benet

benet New Member

Can you customize a package that suits the best of your needs with FiOS? My mother-in-law is looking into this but right now she tends to watch channels that are not normally bulked together as the "popular" ones. For me I would have a few channels from the first option, one from the second, many from the 3rd and 2 from the 4th. Is this possible?

› See More: Custom ordering
  2. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

It depends on the channels, but I don't think you can do exactly what you want without purchasing more channels than you need. For example, even if you have the "Select HD" channel package you can still get premium movie channels individually.

Check this page for details: FiOS TV | Compare FiOS TV to Cable TV Providers | Verizon

3. Arborist

Arborist Member

That would be really cool if they would let you do that. I now know it's out of Verizon's hands because the networks force them to bundle the channels together. John McCain had a bill to let consumers order a la carte channels, but he couldn't get it passed the committee. Go figure!

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?