1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Dare loses artist info on sync...

Discussion in 'LG Dare' started by kelito919, Sep 4, 2008.

1. kelito919

kelito919 New Member

I've had the dare for about two weeks, and every time I try to sync music to it (whether using Rhapsody or WMP 11), most of the songs end up on the phone without artist info, i.e. -- artist shows up as "NONE" with, like, 200 songs at the top of the list when I try to search by artist. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to it whatever, and in the media player on my computer, this is not reflected. Help. I've spent countless hours resyncing, and to no avail.

› See More: Dare loses artist info on sync...
  2. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

these are mp3 files?

3. yamaha83

yamaha83 New Member

mine does the same thing?? no idea why? and yes, they are mp3 files... only thing i can think of, and i have not checked yet, is maybe in the song info the artist field is blank. i have seen this happen on some files if they where downloaded from limewire or from a music site like myspace or purevolume. the artist will be attached to the song tittle, but not in the actuall artist field.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?