1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

Dead Dare

Discussion in 'LG Dare' started by jamilee, Feb 8, 2011.

1. jamilee

jamilee New Member

I'm a newbie and am searching, but can't quite find any help.
    Also note - will be using backup assistance going forward. I 'thought' I'd set it up, but appraently not.
    Friday I was texting with a friend. After, set phone on countertop and didn't look at it for a couple hours. Was going to make sure charged for next day and dead. Thought battery, so tried 2 chargers and would not power up. Brought to Verizion store and tried other battery and nada.
    I've saved all pics on my microSD card. But, contacts. Any hope of retrieval? I've been waiting for the newest phone to come out, but seriously, couldn't this wait like another week!:flamemad:

› See More: Dead Dare
  2. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

unfortunately if you can't turn the phone on at all there's no way to get the contacts off of it. It's strange for it to just die completely. No contact with water or anything?

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?