1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Dead Env2, can I recover pics from it?

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by locdout, Apr 10, 2012.

1. locdout

locdout New Member

Hi everyone, I stumbled across this forum and found some helpful information, but not exactly what I'm looking for.

I had an Env2 that began dying, not holding a charge, got a new battery, realized the input or pins were to blame, and then got a different phone.

I want to recover the pics from it, I had no memory chip, the memory was internal, and there is no service on the phone, which even if I could turn it on, I couldn't e-mail the pics or upload them, at least I don't think so?? Considering the phone won't turn on, I have had to rethink my plan.

I have three ideas, the first is to borrow a friend's env2 which still works to get my battery charged and try to upload the pictures once my phone turns on. Will that work with no service on the phone?

The second idea is to borrow my friend's battery and buy a USB cord. Turn the phone on and try to access the pictures by plugging it into the computer.

The third is to buy a memory chip, borrow my friend's battery, turn it on, follow the directions to copy the data to the external chip, then plug the chip into the computer.

Any assistance is helpful. Thanks.

› See More: Dead Env2, can I recover pics from it?
  2. yonglan

yonglan Member

If you want to recover deleted or lost pictures from your LG phone, you can use LG Data Recovery program for help. It helps us access to all deleted or lost pictures and list them on program window. Then we can choose them to recover to computer via usb cable.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?