1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Delete default sounds on enV Touch

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by Burbujita627, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Burbujita627

Burbujita627 New Member

Hi everyone! This is my first time posting here and just wanted to say thanks. I've read several post for the enV Touch and I found them very educational, so, thank you!!!! :D

So, one quick question: How can I delete default sound on enV Touch (VX 11000)???

I downloaded BitPim and I must admit I'm a newbee without expirience but so far I've only edited my ringtones and pics :p. I was able to lookup my File systems folder and find my default ringtones (/>brew>mod>10889>ringtones>default). I created a backup folder just cuz that was recommended by bitpim and I deleted about half of the default ringtones but the change didn't take effect on the phone. Although the change didn't take effect on the phone, everytime I try to refresh my File systems folder the files don't come up. :confused:

So is there a step I missed, or did I delete the wrong files?

The phone still works and like I said, the ringtones are still on my phone, they just don't come up on the File Systems folder.:confused:

Any Help is appreciated.

Thanks for helping this newbee out!!!

› See More: Delete default sounds on enV Touch
  2. NeoBox3

NeoBox3 Invisible LG Man

The Question i have is
    Why do you want to delete thes sounds?
    I dont think you can actually remove the defult ringtones.

3. Burbujita627

Burbujita627 New Member

I don't use them so why have them on the phone. I know you can somehow delete them but I don't know how. So, can anyone help or does anyone have any recomendations??? thanks.

4. NeoBox3

NeoBox3 Invisible LG Man

You Cant! lol
    Just ignore them. My Word.. lol I dont use them either but i just leave them alone to use to annoy random people

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?