1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Deleting Default Pix for enV 9900

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by birdguy888, Apr 22, 2007.

1. birdguy888

birdguy888 New Member

I upgraded to a new phone today and got the enV 9900 specifically for the 2.0 mega pixel camera, high resolution screens and especially for the full keyboard. However, as usual, they have put those horrible default pics on it for the wallpapers and stuff. Is there a way to delete these horrible pre-installed pics from this phone because there is no option for it that I can find?
    Thanks,
    Eddie

› See More: Deleting Default Pix for enV 9900
  2. bossdragon

bossdragon Daderator

Go into settings and tools, then into memory, then go to phone memory, then to my pictures.....from there you should be able to erase some of the things you don't like.

3. birdguy888

birdguy888 New Member

The pre-installed default pics do not show up in the memory section. I was hoping to be able to move them onto the SD card and delete them but you cannot move them either! Looks like everyone is stuck with stupid pics taking up valuable space!!

4. paulcman

paulcman New Member

You will not be able to delete those images by conventional means. Nor do you really need to. They take up a relatively small amount of space and are very easy to ignore. If you simply must get rid of them, about the only way to do so is with a program like Bitpim. Be cautioned, though, anytime you mess with a phone's OS, you risk a catastrophic failure that will not only destroy your phone, but also void your warranty.

Personally, I don't see it being worth that risk.

5. birdguy888

birdguy888 New Member

If that's the case I won't bother. I just hate those pre-installed pics that no one ever uses.....just a pet peeve!! Also, I am not familiar with Bitpim and definately don't want to mess up my phone. I just got it yesterday and so far I love it!!! Thanks!

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?