1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone here even have one??

Discussion in 'BlackBerry' started by Baylyn, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Baylyn

Baylyn New Member

Does anyone here on the forum even have a Blackberry anymore? My mother-in-law had one for a while but wound up selling it in favor of an LG. She said she didn't like the Blackberry and that it was too hard to use. I've heard that a lot over the years -- that they aren't user friendly. Maybe that's why I don't know anyone that actually has one!!

› See More: Does anyone here even have one??
  2. Elsie

Elsie New Member

No one that I know currently has a Blackberry. That last person I can remember having one had it back in 2010 when I was working for a hospital about an hour away from me. She was in love with it but I highly doubt she still has it now.

3. Charlie

Charlie New Member

I don't know anyone that has a Blackberry, either. Then again, I think Blackberrys are more for administrative professional types that need to check into work even when they're off the clock. I don't know anyone like that, ha.

4. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

I'm actually surprised that Verizon is still offering Blackberry's. Currently there are 4, the Z30, Q10, Z10, and Bold 9930. The bold was released in 2011!

Danielle likes this.
  5. Danielle

Danielle New Member

I'm with jdeg on this one; I can't believe Verizon (and the other major cell phone carriers) are still offering Blackberry phones these days. They were great when they first came out because they seemed to be light years ahead of all the other phones, but they don't hold a candle to a touchscreen phone anymore!

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?