1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Editing contacts with an LG VX6000?

Discussion in 'LG' started by Puritan, Aug 20, 2004.

1. Puritan

Puritan New Member

Apologies if this is a real newbie question... I just got an LG VX6000 and was playing around with it. Is there a way to edit contacts to add new phone numbers or change phone numbers (or change the name and group) and stuff like that? There must be a way to do this, but I couldn't find it just by playing around with it or in the manual. All I see on the contacts menu are options to add new numbers and new emails (in other wordes, new contacts) but no way to add or change the details of existing contacts... Can someone help me out? Thanks!

› See More: Editing contacts with an LG VX6000?
  2. billybones

billybones New Member

When you are looking at the contacts, open up someones contact and push the big button on the left.

My question: how do you change a speed dial?

Edit: I found the answer to my question. You select contacts on the menu, go to speed dials, select the number, then select the person.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2004

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?