1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

en_v lg 9900

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by shmeere, Feb 12, 2007.

1. shmeere

shmeere New Member

i just purchased the lg 8600 "flippin chocolate" along with an 8300 for my fiance. I got 2 mini sd cards one 0.5gb and one 1.0gb i purchased the music essentials kit for the 8600 and tried to sync music but it would not recognize my phone so i tried just using media player but to no avail so i went and bought a scan disk mobile mate and tried dragging and dropping it worked on the 0.5gb chip and i put in my girls phone and she is happy now i tried it on my 1.0gb and the transfer worked but my phone or my girls phone would not add the songs to the library. so i got fed up and changed phones i purchased the lg 9900 en-v and i am still having no luck i am receiving no help or inteligance from tech support and i am up to my wits end with all of this SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!! this is should be fun and easy i want to explore everything my phone has to offer and i cant even get passed the music
    :confused:

› See More: en_v lg 9900
  2. Nabooly

Nabooly New Member

Did u install the drivers for the phone?

3. shmeere

shmeere New Member

yes i figured it out verizon gave me a bad sd card thank you for your response

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?