1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Env question

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by outkast10wgp, Jan 31, 2007.

1. outkast10wgp

outkast10wgp New Member

I just got the env yesterday, and I have a small problem. The music only plays out the headphones when I press the button on the cord. Is this the only way to hear out of the headphones or is there a way I can listen without having to keep the button depressed?

› See More: Env question
  2. bossdragon

bossdragon Daderator

The cord that came with the handset?

3. outkast10wgp

outkast10wgp New Member

yea, theres a button on the cord, and it only plays in the headphones when u push down the button, other wise it just plays out the phone... anyone?

4. paulcman

paulcman New Member

First of all, no headphones come with the phone, so I am not sure what you are referring to. If you are talking about the headphones that came with the Music Essentials Kit, then I think your problem is that you are using the wrong headphones.

There is a 2.5mm headset jack on the side of the phone right next to the memory card slot. If your headphones plug into that jack, you should not have any problem. However, I believe that your headphones plug into the charging port, which is why they don't work.

Take the Music Essentials Kit back to the store you bought it from and get the correct kit.

5. ch4in54w

ch4in54w New Member

I 2nd this movement.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?