1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

EnV-scandisk music to "my music"

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by megangc89, Jun 21, 2007.

1. megangc89

megangc89 New Member

im having a problem loading music from my scandisk to my enV phone.
    i cant sync anything because i have a mac, so scandisk is the only way.
    any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Megan

› See More: EnV-scandisk music to "my music"
  2. camstuf

camstuf /\/\s.Super/\/\odette

:repost: Read the full post here:
    Adding music to the enV "help please"(Phone Scoop)

3. smusacch

smusacch New Member

Format the card in the phone first: then it creates folders for music, pics, etc.
    copy mp3s into the music folder. make sure you dont create subfolders or the music wont be available

Read more: http://cellphoneforums.net/lg-env/t252447-env-scandisk-music-my-music.html#ixzz29myFyl9D

I
    am a girl, not a dumb one, but I'm super pissed about this phone, i bought it, I had to mail order a headphone jack converter because some idiot thought it would be fun to make it with a 2.5 mm and when it comes in the mail today I find out the ****ing thing wont read my scandisk... What your saying sounds like the answer to my problem, however I have no idea how to go about doing that... Is there a website I can check out that might tell me how to do this? Or could you possibly... kinda,,. walk me through it...? I need my tunes man!!

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?