1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Env touch: Playing ringtone ends when adjusting volume

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by Scarlette, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Scarlette

Scarlette New Member

When I go to the screen to adjust my master volume levels and select to play my current ringtone, the MV screen just closes after two seconds of playing the tone. I'm sure that is not supposed to happen and although it really isn't that big of a deal for me, I was wondering if it is possibly an indication of my phone not being programmed correctly?

When I first got the phone, I tried to transfer contacts by using backup assistant. However, the screen simply says "Upgrade Check is not available. (0)" and when I talked to technical support over the phone, the person said that it may be due to my phone not being programmed completely/correctly... so you can imagine why I may be thinking along these lines.

Thanks for any and all help.

› See More: Env touch: Playing ringtone ends when adjusting volume
  2. nicknrm

nicknrm Super Moderator

All phones, especially touch screen phones, close the volume controls soon after adjusting the volume, even when playing the ringtone.

I'm assuming when you say "playing the ringtone" you're talking about whenever you adjust you're volume, you press the "play" button and it plays it.

This SHOULD automatically stop soon after you adjust the volume. Even my LG Versa does that...same with my LG Voyager and even my Motorola Krave.

1 person likes this.
  3. NeoBox3

NeoBox3 Invisible LG Man

mine does this aswell. all the phones i had do this lol.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?