1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Env Touch questions, Locking and Transfering

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by xythil, Oct 20, 2009.

1. xythil

xythil New Member

Two simple things.

1) How do i stop the lock button from UNLOCKING my phone. It overrides the slide to open window on the touchscreen and leads to pocket dialing... VERY annoying and bad design choice. I want it to lock, not unlock the phone in my pocket.

2) When i connect my phone to my pc all i see is the SD card. How do i get at the pictures ON the phone, not on the card?

› See More: Env Touch questions, Locking and Transfering
  2. xpmaster1991

xpmaster1991 New Member

First of all i always feel extremly horrible when people don't reply to messages like this so i will. I have owned the EnV Touch for almost 3-4 months so far, and i love it. Yes there are a couple flaws, some of which include not being able to override that unlock button.
    But in the other case that you are talking about the memory card and the computer. If you plug your phone in with the usb cord (if the phone automatically goes under music mode push drop connection) go into your settings.......Tools.........usb mass storage then your phone essentially acts as a usb drive.
    Have a wonderful Day. :)

3. rawfuls

rawfuls New Member

You can also just pull out the SD card, and plug it in, do what you need to do, and then put the SD card back in.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?