1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

enV Touch security code issue

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by rwgfx, Jan 9, 2010.

1. rwgfx

rwgfx New Member

Recently, my enV Touch randomly crashed and it lost its programming, but it is unable to be reactivated on the line. When we try to go through manual programming, we can't get into the service menu because the lock code is not the default (000000). Is there a way to reset this or is this phone pretty much beyond help?

› See More: enV Touch security code issue
  2. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

did you try the last 4 digits of your cell number?

3. rwgfx

rwgfx New Member

It's not the lock code to the phone I need, it's the code to the security menu, which SHOULD be six 0s. But something seems to have happened to the phone to change this. I need to get into the service menu to manually program the phone because the automatic activation will not work on this phone.

4. jdeg

you sure? The last env touch I had the security code was the last 4 of the phone number it was last programmed to.

5. rwgfx

rwgfx New Member

This is the 6 digit code it asks for when you dial ##77642611000.
    And it's actually called the Service code >_<. but yeah, the default value does not work.

6. jdeg

ohh, I thought you meant the security menu, I see now.

I would bring it into Verizon if I were you, in less you're fluent with LGNPST.

7. rwgfx

rwgfx New Member

I have brought it into Verizon. My phone just managed to get the techs confused there... and LGNPST won't acknowledge my phone even though the drivers are installed on here. And when they used LGNPST in the store, it asked them for some code they couldn't figure out.

8. jdeg

eek, I think it's time they give you a new phone then - sounds like something is wrong with it

9. rwgfx

rwgfx New Member

I already have a new phone being shipped to me... they've been trying to replace it for over a week now, but every phone they send me has been broken out of the box...

10. NeoBox3

NeoBox3 Invisible LG Man

Get a New Phone then :\

11. dongdong1

dongdong1 New Member

I just figure out the security lock codes for two LG touch phones, I think it should work for other phone as well.

go "phone information"-->my number, the code is the last 4 digits, no matter you activated or not.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?