1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

enV VS Chocolate

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by CoolNate32, Dec 1, 2006.

1. CoolNate32

CoolNate32 New Member

I am looking to get a new phone in a week or two, and I have bassically narrowed it down to the Chocolate or the new enV, I am looking twords using around 500 text messages a month, (thats h/m I currently use on my e815), occasionaly listing to music, I have a 60GB ipod but having an all in one sure would be nice, and taking pictures would me nice. Which of the two do you recomend? Theres only around a fifty dollar price differince so its not a big deal.

› See More: enV VS Chocolate
  2. bossdragon

bossdragon Daderator

If you text that much, I'd either go for the 9800 or the 9900. The qwerty keypad is really nice for texting on. The new 9900 (enV) also has a 2.0 mega pixel camera on it vs. the 9800 which only has a 1.3 mega pixel on it. I really don't know if that would make that much of a difference, but thought I'd mention it.

3. paulcman

paulcman New Member

Pay the extra $50.00 for the 9900. With that much text usage, you will truly appreciate the qwerty keyboard. Plus, the 9900 uses advanced wireless sync, so if you are feeling adventurous, you could start having your e-mail forwarded to the phone.

4. CoolNate32

CoolNate32 New Member

How exactily do I get my email forwarded to it and how much does it cost? Also how good is the MP3 Player on the 9900, thanks so much for the help guys.

5. 3085

3085 New Member

I was wondering this also.

6. bossdragon

bossdragon Daderator

The wireless Sync cost's $19.99 a month, and basically lets you get your regular email on your phone.

If you use the earbuds that come with the phone, the MP3 really sounds good. Don't expect anything great out of the regular speakers. I mean they sound ok, but they are after all just phone speakers.

7. CoolNate32

CoolNate32 New Member

How easy is the mp3 players UI, also, is it true that you can edit a office file on it? And can you listen to music while you do other things? Thanks so much

8. paulcman

paulcman New Member

Nothing I have read about the phone leads me to believe that there is any way to open an office document on the phone. As with any other Verizon music phone, the music player continues playing even after you switch over to another function.

9. CoolNate32

CoolNate32 New Member

I am serously starting to consider the chocolate.

-The internet which is 1/2 the reason I wanted the enV uses minutes.

-Email cost's 20 dollars a month.

-The Chocolate looks cooler.

-From what I have read the chocolates mp3 player is beter

-The chocolate is cheaper

does anyone know what video format videos must be for the chocolate, and does anyone know of a website with a free video converter for dvd's?

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?