1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

enV3 external screen does not turn off while charging

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by burlak, Jun 25, 2009.

1. burlak

burlak New Member

I don't understand. Is this a flaw in design, a software issue, or intentional? When the enV3 is being charged, the external screen stays dimly lit. Shouldn't it shut off entirely like when it's not being charged? My VX8300 shut off while charging...

› See More: enV3 external screen does not turn off while charging
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2009
  2. stargazertony

stargazertony New Member

My Touch does the same thing. I think its by design because you can set a charging screen so people won't see whats on your phone. Read some threads about people having issues with this at night because it's bright and have come up with elaborate schemes to dim it. I turn mine upside down.

3. commoncents

commoncents New Member

agreed. i do the exact same thing. just turn it over and i'm good lol

4. verizonsucks

verizonsucks New Member

hi, i just got a new env3 almost a week ago, and they said not to charge it till its about to die for full battery or something. so it dies, i charge it the first time just fine. well, its about to die now, as it is down to no bars and i plug my charger in, but the phone acts like there isnt a charger. the bars dont go like 1 2 3 4 0 1 2 3 4 and so on. it just blinks low battery. what should i do? anyone else have this problem

5. ch91woo

ch91woo New Member

are you sure you're plugged into the wall slot...? are you connecting your env3 to your computer, because I found out that you can't charge it when you're connected to the computer...

6. Keileigh

Keileigh New Member

Did you try a different outlet? Mine doesn't do that, but while it is charging, if I bump phone, and the cord moves or something, it will stop charging like it's loose or something. It's hard to explain.

7. RMB123

RMB123 New Member

Mine does this as well. Never bothered me.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?