1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

env3 horrible reception

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by searcher3, Feb 2, 2010.

1. searcher3

searcher3 New Member

Looking for help! Like so many it seems I too purchased 2 env3's, one for the wife and one for me. Thinking we were going to have better service through better phones. Its horrible the phones have worst than poor reception, dropping calls, background noise, chopped calls. but most of all I can not get one call completed at my home. Ive taken both phones back and had them replaced thinking its a fluke. Now I have the same thing happening again. so I took them back to verizon to have new software installed no help with that. I contacted Lg and they seem to know of no problem at all with the env3.I find that hard to believe. Ive also contacted verizon to have the towers in the area checked out and to have a service rep come out to my home to see if there was a problem with interference. I live in a open field on high ground with no trees and have changed nothing in the house to cause interference.Ive always been with verizon and with lg with no big problems untill now. My old Lg VX-8700 worked just find but they dont even sell those any more. So here we are, with 4 days left to return the phones, sitting in a high digital area and wondering what to try next. Any idea's please respond.

› See More: env3 horrible reception
  2. jdeg

jdeg Administrator Staff Member

through all that did you do a *228 on the phones after you got home?

1 person likes this.
  3. searcher3

searcher3 New Member

Yes tried the *228. Also now I have up graded the software again with the latest 06 version. Any other idea's? What do you think of any other choices for phones?

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?