1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

env3 Ok button doesent work. But I still need to use the phone

Discussion in 'LG enV' started by darkserpant, Aug 16, 2009.

1. darkserpant

darkserpant New Member

I have the env3 .Had the phone for 2 days and the ok button stopped working. Doesent do anything when pressed. So that means I cant use the phone to make phone calls unless I open the flip which I hate to talk like that. Went to verizon store and there isnt any store around me that has any in stock to swap me out. Have to wait till they ship one to me this week. Anyway I remeber seeing a setting in the settings that I can keep the phone from locking. Which is why I cant make a phone call cause the phone is locked and I cant unlock it cause the ok button won't work. Can somebody please tell me how to disable the locking feature so the front of the phone doesent lock. I locked everywhere in the phone and the manual and I cant seem to find it. If anybody could help me out I would be very grateful. Thanks

› See More: env3 Ok button doesent work. But I still need to use the phone
  2. NeoBox3

NeoBox3 Invisible LG Man

This happened to my Env2 when i had it... I took it in because the OK, and the Send button stopped responding and i replaced it for free in the verizon store. ok if you repeatedly hit the OK button to unlock it... [well if you can unlock the front screen] you then go to "Keyguard Settings" then "Keyguard timer" then select "Always Off'

that turns off the Keyguard. but you have to make the OK button work. lol i got mine to work usually by hitting the ok button repeatedly untilll it said "Press <CLR> to Unlock" :p

Yes I have 3 Working Phones [well my Env2 is not Activated because i just got the Env Touch]

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?