1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

Exercise your free speech rights!

Discussion in 'alt.cellular.verizon' started by Peter Pan, Sep 26, 2003.

  1. DevilsPGD

    DevilsPGD Guest

    In message <<kemenv0eqjcv1qqqdcaccof6ld6do7tl4a@4ax.com>> DevilsPGD
    <yeahbaby@crazyhat.net> did ramble:

    >Calling to tell him his ruling sucks is a reason. The fact that you've
    >called before doesn't change the reason you're calling this time.


    btw, yes this is borderline harassment, and might well qualify as
    harassment. IANAL, not even on TV.

    --
    If you've had half as much fun reading this as I've had writing it, I've had twice as much fun as you.



    › See More: Exercise your free speech rights!
  2. I guess I must've visited alt.canada or something... for a second there
    I thought I was on the alt.CELLULAR.attws NG...

    Looking at where this message was posted, the ONLY reasonable post this
    should have been made to was alt.privacy... now, if it was
    alt.cellular.rogersattws I could understand...

    Also note, I don't know if alt.canada or if alt.cellular.rogersattws do
    truley exist, I'm just making a point to POST TO THE RIGHT GROUP!

    --
    Michael Y.


    djdynasty815@dieyoufuckingspammers.aol.com (Colby Karrington) wrote in
    article <vndb7ho1ll6851@corp.supernews.com>:
    >
    > nobody@localhost.com (Paul Z. Delgado) wrote in article
    > <vn97lnmha2vdc1@corp.supernews.com>:
    >
    > > And besides that, despite problems in foreign lands, we here in the US
    > > do (or maybe SHOULD, rather) have the right to express our opinions in
    > > whatever manner we see fit, whether*

    >
    >
    > (*unless that means two men want to get married
    >
    >
    > > it is through our voices in person or over the internet. Regardless of
    > > what is going on in other parts of the world, we still have that
    > > freedom. *(as long as we don't plan to have the president slapped by Zha Zha Gabor for his homophobic fucking comments)

    > And that is part of the reason that America is as progressive a
    > > country as it is, the free exchange of ideas... no matter how trivial it
    > > might seem to others.

    >
    > Considering most idea's and laws in the US are a result of the bible.
    > >
    > > However, all that being said, I am not entirely indifferent to the
    > > plight of your people. I am not heartless, and I sympathize with you and
    > > your fellow countrymen, I honestly do. It is my sincere hope that our
    > > troops and our government are doing everything they can to help you
    > > rebuild your country.
    > >
    > > P.S. - By the way, not everyone in this country agreed with the war in
    > > the first place. I hope you and all Iraqis realize that, at least to
    > > some extent.
    > >
    > > Respectfully,
    > >
    > > --
    > > Paul Z. Delgado
    > > Wireless Consultant
    > > Alltel, T-Mobile, Sprint PCS
    > >
    > > Wireless Plus
    > > www.wirelessflorida.net
    > > 813.977.8646

    >
    >
    > By the way before you slam me for my reply, understand I am a Canadian,
    > Secondly, the two contries have evolved in two different ways, but both
    > comming from the same country (England) as persucuted religious beliefs
    > (How screwed up can a religion be for the Brits to say "Get the fuck
    > out)
    >
    > the US became a country by fighting, by getting in everyones face,
    > throwing weapons around, and confrontation, and to this day the US still
    > see's that as it's only option to get things solved.
    >
    > Canada became a country by peace, commication, and neogation.
    >
    > There is a difference between PEACE Keeping, and POLICING
    >
    > Welcome to the US, You just lost every right known to man while we check
    > your bags, do anal probes, blood tests, hair & urine samples... and
    > that's just to get an apartment in Manhattan!
    >
    > Colby
    >
    > [posted via phonescoop.com]


    [posted via phonescoop.com]
  3. dan allen

    dan allen Guest

    Thanks Michele, that was wonderful, is there a breeze in here or are you
    just talking?

    myermian00@hotmail.com (Michael Yermian) wrote in article
    <vngfssdvuauj7d@corp.supernews.com>:
    > I guess I must've visited alt.canada or something... for a second there
    > I thought I was on the alt.CELLULAR.attws NG...
    >
    > Looking at where this message was posted, the ONLY reasonable post this
    > should have been made to was alt.privacy... now, if it was
    > alt.cellular.rogersattws I could understand...
    >
    > Also note, I don't know if alt.canada or if alt.cellular.rogersattws do
    > truley exist, I'm just making a point to POST TO THE RIGHT GROUP!
    >
    > --
    > Michael Y.
    >
    >
    > djdynasty815@dieyoufuckingspammers.aol.com (Colby Karrington) wrote in
    > article <vndb7ho1ll6851@corp.supernews.com>:
    > >
    > > nobody@localhost.com (Paul Z. Delgado) wrote in article
    > > <vn97lnmha2vdc1@corp.supernews.com>:
    > >
    > > > And besides that, despite problems in foreign lands, we here in the US
    > > > do (or maybe SHOULD, rather) have the right to express our opinions in
    > > > whatever manner we see fit, whether*

    > >
    > >
    > > (*unless that means two men want to get married
    > >
    > >
    > > > it is through our voices in person or over the internet. Regardless of
    > > > what is going on in other parts of the world, we still have that
    > > > freedom. *(as long as we don't plan to have the president slapped by Zha Zha Gabor for his homophobic fucking comments)

    > > And that is part of the reason that America is as progressive a
    > > > country as it is, the free exchange of ideas... no matter how trivial it
    > > > might seem to others.

    > >
    > > Considering most idea's and laws in the US are a result of the bible.
    > > >
    > > > However, all that being said, I am not entirely indifferent to the
    > > > plight of your people. I am not heartless, and I sympathize with you and
    > > > your fellow countrymen, I honestly do. It is my sincere hope that our
    > > > troops and our government are doing everything they can to help you
    > > > rebuild your country.
    > > >
    > > > P.S. - By the way, not everyone in this country agreed with the war in
    > > > the first place. I hope you and all Iraqis realize that, at least to
    > > > some extent.
    > > >
    > > > Respectfully,
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > > Paul Z. Delgado
    > > > Wireless Consultant
    > > > Alltel, T-Mobile, Sprint PCS
    > > >
    > > > Wireless Plus
    > > > www.wirelessflorida.net
    > > > 813.977.8646

    > >
    > >
    > > By the way before you slam me for my reply, understand I am a Canadian,
    > > Secondly, the two contries have evolved in two different ways, but both
    > > comming from the same country (England) as persucuted religious beliefs
    > > (How screwed up can a religion be for the Brits to say "Get the fuck
    > > out)
    > >
    > > the US became a country by fighting, by getting in everyones face,
    > > throwing weapons around, and confrontation, and to this day the US still
    > > see's that as it's only option to get things solved.
    > >
    > > Canada became a country by peace, commication, and neogation.
    > >
    > > There is a difference between PEACE Keeping, and POLICING
    > >
    > > Welcome to the US, You just lost every right known to man while we check
    > > your bags, do anal probes, blood tests, hair & urine samples... and
    > > that's just to get an apartment in Manhattan!
    > >
    > > Colby
    > >
    > > [posted via phonescoop.com]

    >
    > [posted via phonescoop.com]


    [posted via phonescoop.com]
  4. Well well... There are certain things that you have said that I do in
    fact agree with, such as the fact that the U.S. is a country that has
    established itself through aggression and warfare (i.e. the War for
    Independence, etc.); but one thing you have to realize is that the
    people that came over here from England were settlers coming to a
    foreign land that was extremely dangerous and unforgiving. It came to be
    in our nature to be good at warfare because most had to fight for their
    mere existence in the early days. (BTW, I am in no way saying it was
    right to wage all-out war on the American Indians and slaughter them,
    however I am just stating the facts. There are reasons that the U.S. has
    the "cowboy" attitude, whether they are perceived to be "good" reasons
    or not.)

    The other statements you made in your posts have been well covered by
    others, so I choose not to bother to comment on them in turn. However,
    there is one comment you made that seems to have been overlooked by
    everyone else...

    >And just remember. the US is a republic, because minority's >rights are protected in republics. that's why all the wet >backs are allowed in the US


    I am referring to your ridiculously bigoted treatment of Mexicans. You
    are obviously gay, considering how you rant on and on about homosexuals'
    rights being infringed upon by the US government and religious
    institutions here in America. Your being a homosexual I have no issue
    with; that is your right, your choice, your lifestyle. Fine. But how
    dare you go on and on about how prejudiced this country is against
    homosexuals, and then turn around and use a racial slur when referring
    to Mexican people. This makes you look like a complete and total fool
    who is incapable of applying the same reasoning you use, when discussing
    your own rights as a homosexual, to the rights of racial minorities. I
    am not a Mexican myself, but I am indeed Hispanic and I am proud of my
    heritage. I am absolutely appalled by your total lack of decency by
    using such an ignorant slur. Now, I am not the type of person who can't
    take a joke here and there, I do not insist on people around me being
    "politically correct" in everything they say; but when you go on and on
    about how much you are suffering because the government in the US seems
    to have a problem with letting two men marry, and then you say something
    so ignorant about Mexicans... frankly, it pisses me off. You just made
    yourself look stupid and bigoted, while complaining that the government
    is bigoted towards gays.

    Congratulations, you have made a total ass of yourself. Please, do
    refrain from posting to this newsgroup anymore. I find you repulsive and
    ignorant... and not because of your sexuality.


    --
    Paul Z. Delgado
    Wireless Consultant
    Alltel, T-Mobile, Sprint PCS

    Wireless Plus
    www.wirelessflorida.net
    813.977.8646


    djdynasty815@dieyoufuckingspammers.aol.com (Colby Karrington) wrote in
    article <vneauamepucv31@corp.supernews.com>:
    > I'm dual citizen anyways, I only use the US Citizenship for convience...
    >
    > go read your current events pages, gay & lesbians are moving to Canada
    > by the shitloads.
    >
    >
    > "127.0.0.1" <unavailable@spam-me.not> wrote in article
    > <NWAdb.32585$ai7.29056@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net>:
    > >
    > > "Colby Karrington" <djdynasty815@dieyoufuckingspammers.aol.com> wrote in
    > > message news:vndb7ho1ll6851@corp.supernews.com...
    > > >
    > > > By the way before you slam me for my reply, understand I am a Canadian,
    > > > Secondly, the two contries have evolved in two different ways, but both
    > > > comming from the same country (England) as persucuted religious beliefs
    > > > (How screwed up can a religion be for the Brits to say "Get the fuck
    > > > out)
    > > >
    > > > the US became a country by fighting, by getting in everyones face,
    > > > throwing weapons around, and confrontation, and to this day the US still
    > > > see's that as it's only option to get things solved.

    > >
    > > try to take my freedom and i will join the NRA. there are just things worth
    > > dying for.
    > >
    > > > Canada became a country by peace, commication, and neogation.

    > >
    > > and you think the USA had nothing to do with that, eh? i'm not a canadian
    > > historian but i do know the british empire had many enemies to deal with,
    > > that's why they lost the war with the americas.

    > Ahh, but what your dumb ass doesn't realize is the Brits soldiers all
    > went to Canada after the war, 99% of Canada's forming was by Citizens
    > LOYAL to the crown, and it was because of loyality and PEACE that they
    > granted Canada Comminwealth status in 1861, and then independant
    > country, in 1982
    >
    > Now if you think about it, We've got a country that's 21 years old, that
    > has more rights, and more fredoms for ALL it's citizens, including
    > fredom of religion, and FREDOM FROM RELIGIOUS PERSUCUTION! Hmmmm that's
    > what the churches do in the US... persucute the gays.
    >
    > Also, When it comes to the US... read your facts, they couldn't even get
    > a decent constitution written until 10 years later. wrote 3 different
    > versions, signed all 3 into law, the 3rd one is the one we actually use
    > today.
    >
    > First one had no federal goverment, we were very much like the EU at
    > that time, each state did it's own thing, with a shared tax system and
    > currency, the second revision said how to collect for those taxes, and
    > how to appoint heads of office for a small federal system
    >
    > 3rd revision said the brits were right, need a heavy federal goverment.
    >
    >
    > And just remember. the US is a republic, because minority's rights are
    > protected in republics. that's why all the wet backs are allowed in the
    > US
    >
    >
    >
    > >
    > > > There is a difference between PEACE Keeping, and POLICING

    > >
    > > yes, there is a difference between keeping the peace and enforcing the laws.
    > >
    > > > Welcome to the US, You just lost every right known to man while we check
    > > > your bags, do anal probes, blood tests, hair & urine samples... and
    > > > that's just to get an apartment in Manhattan!
    > > >

    > >
    > > eh? you must be visiting our prison system. were you convicted of a crime?
    > > go read some history books and check why there's a long line to become a
    > > U.S. citizen.
    > >
    > >

    >
    > [posted via phonescoop.com]


    [posted via phonescoop.com]
  5. Eric B.

    Eric B. Guest

    Yea Colby has an issue with his anger and some foolish fetish about
    Gucci and Kalvin Klien, I tried to tell you earlier Colby, he just
    sealed the deal, ignorance is a gift and you sure are gifted!

    nobody@localhost.com (Paul Z. Delgado) wrote in article
    <vngop1h2a5p34@corp.supernews.com>:
    > Well well... There are certain things that you have said that I do in
    > fact agree with, such as the fact that the U.S. is a country that has
    > established itself through aggression and warfare (i.e. the War for
    > Independence, etc.); but one thing you have to realize is that the
    > people that came over here from England were settlers coming to a
    > foreign land that was extremely dangerous and unforgiving. It came to be
    > in our nature to be good at warfare because most had to fight for their
    > mere existence in the early days. (BTW, I am in no way saying it was
    > right to wage all-out war on the American Indians and slaughter them,
    > however I am just stating the facts. There are reasons that the U.S. has
    > the "cowboy" attitude, whether they are perceived to be "good" reasons
    > or not.)
    >
    > The other statements you made in your posts have been well covered by
    > others, so I choose not to bother to comment on them in turn. However,
    > there is one comment you made that seems to have been overlooked by
    > everyone else...
    >
    > >And just remember. the US is a republic, because minority's >rights are protected in republics. that's why all the wet >backs are allowed in the US

    >
    > I am referring to your ridiculously bigoted treatment of Mexicans. You
    > are obviously gay, considering how you rant on and on about homosexuals'
    > rights being infringed upon by the US government and religious
    > institutions here in America. Your being a homosexual I have no issue
    > with; that is your right, your choice, your lifestyle. Fine. But how
    > dare you go on and on about how prejudiced this country is against
    > homosexuals, and then turn around and use a racial slur when referring
    > to Mexican people. This makes you look like a complete and total fool
    > who is incapable of applying the same reasoning you use, when discussing
    > your own rights as a homosexual, to the rights of racial minorities. I
    > am not a Mexican myself, but I am indeed Hispanic and I am proud of my
    > heritage. I am absolutely appalled by your total lack of decency by
    > using such an ignorant slur. Now, I am not the type of person who can't
    > take a joke here and there, I do not insist on people around me being
    > "politically correct" in everything they say; but when you go on and on
    > about how much you are suffering because the government in the US seems
    > to have a problem with letting two men marry, and then you say something
    > so ignorant about Mexicans... frankly, it pisses me off. You just made
    > yourself look stupid and bigoted, while complaining that the government
    > is bigoted towards gays.
    >
    > Congratulations, you have made a total ass of yourself. Please, do
    > refrain from posting to this newsgroup anymore. I find you repulsive and
    > ignorant... and not because of your sexuality.
    >
    >
    > --
    > Paul Z. Delgado
    > Wireless Consultant
    > Alltel, T-Mobile, Sprint PCS
    >
    > Wireless Plus
    > www.wirelessflorida.net
    > 813.977.8646
    >
    >
    > djdynasty815@dieyoufuckingspammers.aol.com (Colby Karrington) wrote in
    > article <vneauamepucv31@corp.supernews.com>:
    > > I'm dual citizen anyways, I only use the US Citizenship for convience...
    > >
    > > go read your current events pages, gay & lesbians are moving to Canada
    > > by the shitloads.
    > >
    > >
    > > "127.0.0.1" <unavailable@spam-me.not> wrote in article
    > > <NWAdb.32585$ai7.29056@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net>:
    > > >
    > > > "Colby Karrington" <djdynasty815@dieyoufuckingspammers.aol.com> wrote in
    > > > message news:vndb7ho1ll6851@corp.supernews.com...
    > > > >
    > > > > By the way before you slam me for my reply, understand I am a Canadian,
    > > > > Secondly, the two contries have evolved in two different ways, but both
    > > > > comming from the same country (England) as persucuted religious beliefs
    > > > > (How screwed up can a religion be for the Brits to say "Get the fuck
    > > > > out)
    > > > >
    > > > > the US became a country by fighting, by getting in everyones face,
    > > > > throwing weapons around, and confrontation, and to this day the US still
    > > > > see's that as it's only option to get things solved.
    > > >
    > > > try to take my freedom and i will join the NRA. there are just things worth
    > > > dying for.
    > > >
    > > > > Canada became a country by peace, commication, and neogation.
    > > >
    > > > and you think the USA had nothing to do with that, eh? i'm not a canadian
    > > > historian but i do know the british empire had many enemies to deal with,
    > > > that's why they lost the war with the americas.

    > > Ahh, but what your dumb ass doesn't realize is the Brits soldiers all
    > > went to Canada after the war, 99% of Canada's forming was by Citizens
    > > LOYAL to the crown, and it was because of loyality and PEACE that they
    > > granted Canada Comminwealth status in 1861, and then independant
    > > country, in 1982
    > >
    > > Now if you think about it, We've got a country that's 21 years old, that
    > > has more rights, and more fredoms for ALL it's citizens, including
    > > fredom of religion, and FREDOM FROM RELIGIOUS PERSUCUTION! Hmmmm that's
    > > what the churches do in the US... persucute the gays.
    > >
    > > Also, When it comes to the US... read your facts, they couldn't even get
    > > a decent constitution written until 10 years later. wrote 3 different
    > > versions, signed all 3 into law, the 3rd one is the one we actually use
    > > today.
    > >
    > > First one had no federal goverment, we were very much like the EU at
    > > that time, each state did it's own thing, with a shared tax system and
    > > currency, the second revision said how to collect for those taxes, and
    > > how to appoint heads of office for a small federal system
    > >
    > > 3rd revision said the brits were right, need a heavy federal goverment.
    > >
    > >
    > > And just remember. the US is a republic, because minority's rights are
    > > protected in republics. that's why all the wet backs are allowed in the
    > > US
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > >
    > > > > There is a difference between PEACE Keeping, and POLICING
    > > >
    > > > yes, there is a difference between keeping the peace and enforcing the laws.
    > > >
    > > > > Welcome to the US, You just lost every right known to man while we check
    > > > > your bags, do anal probes, blood tests, hair & urine samples... and
    > > > > that's just to get an apartment in Manhattan!
    > > > >
    > > >
    > > > eh? you must be visiting our prison system. were you convicted of a crime?
    > > > go read some history books and check why there's a long line to become a
    > > > U.S. citizen.
    > > >
    > > >

    > >
    > > [posted via phonescoop.com]

    >
    > [posted via phonescoop.com]


    [posted via phonescoop.com]
  6. Peter Pan

    Peter Pan Guest

    There is one (at least) question that I have about this whole thing, and
    haven't seen anyone address. Maybe someone here can shed some light on it.

    It seems to me that a phone call can be lumped into one of two buckets,
    sales calls (pay money and get something) or donation calls (pay money and
    get nothing).

    I don't understand why sales calls are being lumped by some people the same
    as donation calls. It seems to me they are VERY different .

    It seems to me that if you pay now you get something now is sales related
    and has nothing to do with free speech, it's all about sales.

    I realize that some people believe if they donate to church, god will smile
    on them and give them favors in the afterlife, or to a politician they may
    get preferential treatment at some time in the future, but I am talking hard
    cold give me the cash now and you get something now.

    Why are they being treated the same?
  7. In alt.cellular Peter Pan <Marcs1102nospam@hotmail.com> wrote:

    > I realize that some people believe if they donate to church, god will smile
    > on them and give them favors in the afterlife, or to a politician they may
    > get preferential treatment at some time in the future, but I am talking hard
    > cold give me the cash now and you get something now.
    >
    > Why are they being treated the same?


    Why shouldn't they be? Why shouldn't political calls be treated the same too?

    My house, my phone, I ought to get to dictate who gets to talk to me.

    Incidentally, this seems to represent a turnaround for you, Mister
    Everyone-Who-Disagrees-With-Me-Is-A-Pinko-Commie-Bastard.

    --
    JustThe.net Internet & Multimedia Services
    22674 Motnocab Road * Apple Valley, CA 92307-1950
    Steve Sobol, Proprietor
    888.480.4NET (4638) * 248.724.4NET * sjsobol@JustThe.net
  8. Peter Pan

    Peter Pan Guest

    "Steven J Sobol" <sjsobol@JustThe.net> wrote in message
    news:4c2dnYPHb9vPOOWiU-KYvQ@lmi.net...
    > In alt.cellular Peter Pan <Marcs1102nospam@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >
    > > I realize that some people believe if they donate to church, god will

    smile
    > > on them and give them favors in the afterlife, or to a politician they

    may
    > > get preferential treatment at some time in the future, but I am talking

    hard
    > > cold give me the cash now and you get something now.
    > >
    > > Why are they being treated the same?

    >
    > Why shouldn't they be? Why shouldn't political calls be treated the same

    too?
    >
    > My house, my phone, I ought to get to dictate who gets to talk to me.
    >
    > Incidentally, this seems to represent a turnaround for you, Mister
    > Everyone-Who-Disagrees-With-Me-Is-A-Pinko-Commie-Bastard.
    >
    > --
    > JustThe.net Internet & Multimedia Services
    > 22674 Motnocab Road * Apple Valley, CA 92307-1950
    > Steve Sobol, Proprietor
    > 888.480.4NET (4638) * 248.724.4NET * sjsobol@JustThe.net


    Wow, that's a shock, some asshole leaves my tagline on a message along with
    text the jerk I was arguing with, and you take his comments as what I
    wrote?. I used to think you were an allright person, but your idiotic
    statement shows what an asshole you are.
  9. 127.0.0.1

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    "Peter Pan" <Marcs1102nospam@Hotmail.com> wrote in message
    news:bla89d$a03eb$1@ID-190045.news.uni-berlin.de...
    > There is one (at least) question that I have about this whole thing, and
    > haven't seen anyone address. Maybe someone here can shed some light on it.
    >
    > It seems to me that a phone call can be lumped into one of two buckets,
    > sales calls (pay money and get something) or donation calls (pay money and
    > get nothing).
    >
    > I don't understand why sales calls are being lumped by some people the

    same
    > as donation calls. It seems to me they are VERY different .
    >
    > It seems to me that if you pay now you get something now is sales related
    > and has nothing to do with free speech, it's all about sales.
    >
    > I realize that some people believe if they donate to church, god will

    smile
    > on them and give them favors in the afterlife, or to a politician they may
    > get preferential treatment at some time in the future, but I am talking

    hard
    > cold give me the cash now and you get something now.
    >
    > Why are they being treated the same?


    here's your answer:
    *they are both unsolicited calls*
    but i bet you already knew the answer

    -a|ex
  10. Eric B.

    Eric B. Guest

    how do I get a tagline? It just looks so cool, and witty.
    you fucken cunt, you my dear sir are a true dingle berry
    bacon bit ass crab, take your pick, loser

    "Peter Pan" <Marcs1102nospam@Hotmail.com> wrote in article
    <blaakf$9nqfq$1@ID-190045.news.uni-berlin.de>:
    >
    > "Steven J Sobol" <sjsobol@JustThe.net> wrote in message
    > news:4c2dnYPHb9vPOOWiU-KYvQ@lmi.net...
    > > In alt.cellular Peter Pan <Marcs1102nospam@hotmail.com> wrote:
    > >
    > > > I realize that some people believe if they donate to church, god will

    > smile
    > > > on them and give them favors in the afterlife, or to a politician they

    > may
    > > > get preferential treatment at some time in the future, but I am talking

    > hard
    > > > cold give me the cash now and you get something now.
    > > >
    > > > Why are they being treated the same?

    > >
    > > Why shouldn't they be? Why shouldn't political calls be treated the same

    > too?
    > >
    > > My house, my phone, I ought to get to dictate who gets to talk to me.
    > >
    > > Incidentally, this seems to represent a turnaround for you, Mister
    > > Everyone-Who-Disagrees-With-Me-Is-A-Pinko-Commie-Bastard.
    > >
    > > --
    > > JustThe.net Internet & Multimedia Services
    > > 22674 Motnocab Road * Apple Valley, CA 92307-1950
    > > Steve Sobol, Proprietor
    > > 888.480.4NET (4638) * 248.724.4NET * sjsobol@JustThe.net

    >
    > Wow, that's a shock, some asshole leaves my tagline on a message along with
    > text the jerk I was arguing with, and you take his comments as what I
    > wrote?. I used to think you were an allright person, but your idiotic
    > statement shows what an asshole you are.
    >
    >


    [posted via phonescoop.com]
  11. William Bray

    William Bray Guest

    So many people called and sent e-mail to this chap that I doubt if he
    will make such a stupid mistake again. Just because you are a Federal
    judge doesn't mean that you are right.
    The President, knowing he may loose the next election, very happily
    signed the newest version of this bill.

    DevilsPGD <yeahbaby@crazyhat.net> wrote in article
    <d5mfnvg09sljnv9s2f65fp3v8no1se2mbf@4ax.com>:
    > In message <<kemenv0eqjcv1qqqdcaccof6ld6do7tl4a@4ax.com>> DevilsPGD
    > <yeahbaby@crazyhat.net> did ramble:
    >
    > >Calling to tell him his ruling sucks is a reason. The fact that you've
    > >called before doesn't change the reason you're calling this time.

    >
    > btw, yes this is borderline harassment, and might well qualify as
    > harassment. IANAL, not even on TV.
    >
    > --
    > If you've had half as much fun reading this as I've had writing it, I've had twice as much fun as you.


    [posted via phonescoop.com]
  12. Dana

    Dana Guest

    "William Bray" <wmbray@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    news:vnhpg89v096c@corp.supernews.com...
    > So many people called and sent e-mail to this chap that I doubt if he
    > will make such a stupid mistake again. Just because you are a Federal
    > judge doesn't mean that you are right.
    > The President, knowing he may loose the next election, very happily
    > signed the newest version of this bill.



    Not likely will Bush loose the next election. But what will happen for the
    better of the country is more leftist democrats will be removed from office.
    The sooner the better. Time to get those leftists away from the power of DC,
    as all they the leftists are doing is destroying our country.
    Every day should be hit a leftist day.
    >
    > DevilsPGD <yeahbaby@crazyhat.net> wrote in article
    > <d5mfnvg09sljnv9s2f65fp3v8no1se2mbf@4ax.com>:
    > > In message <<kemenv0eqjcv1qqqdcaccof6ld6do7tl4a@4ax.com>> DevilsPGD
    > > <yeahbaby@crazyhat.net> did ramble:
    > >
    > > >Calling to tell him his ruling sucks is a reason. The fact that you've
    > > >called before doesn't change the reason you're calling this time.

    > >
    > > btw, yes this is borderline harassment, and might well qualify as
    > > harassment. IANAL, not even on TV.
    > >
    > > --
    > > If you've had half as much fun reading this as I've had writing it, I've

    had twice as much fun as you.
    >
    > [posted via phonescoop.com]
  13. 127.0.0.1

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    "Dana" <dana.raffaniello@gci.net> wrote in message
    news:vnht5n97mjie5a@corp.supernews.com...
    > "William Bray" <wmbray@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > news:vnhpg89v096c@corp.supernews.com...
    > > So many people called and sent e-mail to this chap that I doubt if he
    > > will make such a stupid mistake again. Just because you are a Federal
    > > judge doesn't mean that you are right.
    > > The President, knowing he may loose the next election, very happily
    > > signed the newest version of this bill.


    history shows that every president that has taken the country into war has
    never been re-elected
    i'd like to see if this prophecy comes true

    > Not likely will Bush loose the next election. But what will happen for the
    > better of the country is more leftist democrats will be removed from

    office.
    > The sooner the better. Time to get those leftists away from the power of

    DC,
    > as all they the leftists are doing is destroying our country.
    > Every day should be hit a leftist day.


    does it really matter what party one votes for?
    would you ever have sex with a democrat?
    do you smoke?
    http://www.tobaccofree.org/cash.htm
    Phillip Morris owns republicans..
    blah blah blah..

    i vote for nude elections and mandatory shaved genitals
  14. William Bray

    William Bray Guest

    Interesting idea but all we got are Radicals Republicans now. Dead beat
    Democrates and Radicals pretending to be conservatives. Did I just step
    in some smelling stuff?

    "Dana" <dana.raffaniello@gci.net> wrote in article
    <vnht5n97mjie5a@corp.supernews.com>:
    > "William Bray" <wmbray@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > news:vnhpg89v096c@corp.supernews.com...
    > > So many people called and sent e-mail to this chap that I doubt if he
    > > will make such a stupid mistake again. Just because you are a Federal
    > > judge doesn't mean that you are right.
    > > The President, knowing he may loose the next election, very happily
    > > signed the newest version of this bill.

    >
    >
    > Not likely will Bush loose the next election. But what will happen for the
    > better of the country is more leftist democrats will be removed from office.
    > The sooner the better. Time to get those leftists away from the power of DC,
    > as all they the leftists are doing is destroying our country.
    > Every day should be hit a leftist day.
    > >
    > > DevilsPGD <yeahbaby@crazyhat.net> wrote in article
    > > <d5mfnvg09sljnv9s2f65fp3v8no1se2mbf@4ax.com>:
    > > > In message <<kemenv0eqjcv1qqqdcaccof6ld6do7tl4a@4ax.com>> DevilsPGD
    > > > <yeahbaby@crazyhat.net> did ramble:
    > > >
    > > > >Calling to tell him his ruling sucks is a reason. The fact that you've
    > > > >called before doesn't change the reason you're calling this time.
    > > >
    > > > btw, yes this is borderline harassment, and might well qualify as
    > > > harassment. IANAL, not even on TV.
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > > If you've had half as much fun reading this as I've had writing it, I've

    > had twice as much fun as you.
    > >
    > > [posted via phonescoop.com]

    >
    >


    [posted via phonescoop.com]
  15. In alt.cellular Peter Pan <Marcs1102nospam@hotmail.com> wrote:

    > Wow, that's a shock, some asshole leaves my tagline on a message along with
    > text the jerk I was arguing with, and you take his comments as what I
    > wrote?. I used to think you were an allright person, but your idiotic
    > statement shows what an asshole you are.


    Actually, I'm referring to your obnoxious reply to me implying that I must
    be some kind of un-American twit because I said you overreacted to the guy in
    Denver, who thinks that *the DNC law is not strong enough.*

    --
    JustThe.net Internet & Multimedia Services
    22674 Motnocab Road * Apple Valley, CA 92307-1950
    Steve Sobol, Proprietor
    888.480.4NET (4638) * 248.724.4NET * sjsobol@JustThe.net
  16. <i_will_tossit@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    news:3F798581.70B07BE8@yahoo.com...
    > "127.0.0.1" <unavailable@spam-me.not> wrote:
    >
    > >history shows that every president that has taken the country into war

    >has
    > >never been re-elected
    > >i'd like to see if this prophecy comes true

    >
    > Apparently history was _not_ your best subject. Lincoln, Wilson, and
    > F.D. Roosevelt immediately come to mind. Wilson may not truly belong on
    > the list because he took the US into WWI after his re-election, I'm
    > including him because his campaign slogan for the 1916 election was "He
    > kept us out of war".


    What's going on here? The same post from two different identities?

    Tom Veldhouse
  17. Peter Pan

    Peter Pan Guest

    "Steven J Sobol" <sjsobol@JustThe.net> wrote in message
    news:N7CdnXy4oqVlEOSiXTWJlg@lmi.net...
    > In alt.cellular Peter Pan <Marcs1102nospam@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >
    > > Wow, that's a shock, some asshole leaves my tagline on a message along

    with
    > > text the jerk I was arguing with, and you take his comments as what I
    > > wrote?. I used to think you were an allright person, but your idiotic
    > > statement shows what an asshole you are.

    >
    > Actually, I'm referring to your obnoxious reply to me implying that I must
    > be some kind of un-American twit because I said you overreacted to the guy

    in
    > Denver, who thinks that *the DNC law is not strong enough.*
    >
    > --
    > JustThe.net Internet & Multimedia Services
    > 22674 Motnocab Road * Apple Valley, CA 92307-1950
    > Steve Sobol, Proprietor
    > 888.480.4NET (4638) * 248.724.4NET * sjsobol@JustThe.net


    Looking in my sent file I do NOT see anything that was sent by me, must be
    someone else that left my from line on there and you assumed it was me.
  18. 127.0.0.1

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    <nothere@orthereinvalid.com> wrote in message
    news:3F7984E3.57FC2429@orthereinvalid.com...
    > "127.0.0.1" <unavailable@spam-me.not> wrote:
    >
    > >history shows that every president that has taken the country into war

    >has
    > >never been re-elected
    > >i'd like to see if this prophecy comes true

    >
    > Apparently history was _not_ your best subject. Lincoln, Wilson, and
    > F.D. Roosevelt immediately come to mind. Wilson may not truly belong on
    > the list because he took the US into WWI after his re-election, I'm
    > including him because his campaign slogan for the 1916 election was "He
    > kept us out of war".


    yes you are correct. I should have rephrased and posted : history shows that
    every president that has taken the country into war has never fully served a
    re-election.
    very similar to the omen of each president elected in a "xxx0" meeting a
    horrible death. (in the case of Reagan, he survived the assassin's bullet).

    are the electors votes public? i'd like to know who the "unfaithful"
    electors are that messed up the last presidential election. (popular vote
    and electoral college votes didn't match up)
  19. In alt.cellular Peter Pan <Marcs1102nospam@hotmail.com> wrote:

    > Looking in my sent file I do NOT see anything that was sent by me, must be
    > someone else that left my from line on there and you assumed it was me.


    If it was a forgery - and we're not talking about a misattributed quote here,
    we're talking about someone using "Peter Pan <Marcs1102nospam@hotmail.com>" as
    the From: address on their posts - perhaps you should look into it. I will
    temporarily retract my previous statement until I can verify whether it was
    indeed you or not. If it wasn't, I apologize for jumping the gun. But I'll
    go look later.

    --
    JustThe.net Internet & Multimedia Services
    22674 Motnocab Road * Apple Valley, CA 92307-1950
    Steve Sobol, Proprietor
    888.480.4NET (4638) * 248.724.4NET * sjsobol@JustThe.net
  20. In alt.cellular Peter Pan <Marcs1102nospam@hotmail.com> wrote:

    > Is that the one you mean? If so, note the smiley face used to signify
    > sarcasm/humor (at the end of the past.. I use :) while some others use <G>)


    I don't think so, but I have to go search Google Groups. Is your hotmail
    address deliverable (if I do the obvious to de-spam the address)?

    If so, if I find anything I will e-mail you - we're probably rather offtopic
    at this point.

    --
    JustThe.net Internet & Multimedia Services
    22674 Motnocab Road * Apple Valley, CA 92307-1950
    Steve Sobol, Proprietor
    888.480.4NET (4638) * 248.724.4NET * sjsobol@JustThe.net

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.


Forgot your password?