1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale - Nationwide Talk 450 UDP Month-to-Month

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted' started by calebramer, Jul 10, 2016.

1. calebramer

calebramer New Member

Selling for $1200 O.B.O

For sale is a Grandfathered Verizon Nationwide Talk 450 Plan with the phone.
    -Unlimited LTE Data
    -450 Minutes
    -1000 Texts
    -No Contract (month-to-month)

The phone is a Motorola Droid Razr M / 8 GB / Black
    It is in decent condition.

Pricing is as follows
    Account Access - 39.99
    Data - 49.99
    Messages - 10.00
    Products & Apps - 30.00

Total - 129.98/Month

It is possible that you will qualify for discounts that would lower the monthly cost, and I am quite sure you can remove parts of the plan such as the messages if you don't need it. However, I believe the Products & Apps fee covers the mobile hotspot on the phone. I'd be transferring the line through AOL, so I prefer you are already a customer with Verizon. If you aren't a Verizon customer, please only inquire if you have good credit, as they won't allow the plan to transfer if you don't. Again, the price is $1200 or best offer, and please don't hesitate to make an offer.

You must already have an unlimited data plan or a business plan to assume this one.

› See More: For Sale - Nationwide Talk 450 UDP Month-to-Month
  2. rnrjong

rnrjong New Member

Are you still looking for a buyer? What's your asking price now?

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?