1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

For the last f**king time, moron.

Discussion in 'alt.cellular.verizon' started by Justin Green, Sep 8, 2003.

  1. Justin Green wrote:
    > "Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephenson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > news:beb7b.22747$2Y6.8999089@news2.news.adelphia.net...
    >
    >>Justin Green wrote:
    >>
    >>> I would suggest you do some research at
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>the SEC website you are so fond of directing others to. You obviously
    >>>>need to brush up on the state of affairs.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>I guess Cellco Partnership's lawyers and accountants need to brush up,

    >
    > too,
    >
    >>>as they still think that Cellco is owned by severeal entities, including
    >>>Bell Atlantic Cellular Holdings.
    >>>
    >>>Or, you could actually explain the reason that there are several

    >
    > entities
    >
    >>>listed on the amended partnership agreement that don't file SEC reports.
    >>>And they ARE separate entities.
    >>>
    >>>Divisions, in the strict sense of the word, like you use it, does not

    >
    > have
    >
    >>>LLC, LP, or Inc., behind their names. When they do, rest assured it is

    >
    > a
    >
    >>>separate entity, which COULD BE owned by another entity.
    >>>
    >>>Are you really this stupid in real life?
    >>>
    >>>

    >>
    >>No- I tried 'dumbing down' to help you understand, but I obviously have
    >>a few more steps down to take to accomplish this.
    >>
    >>My final quote from Verizon Wireless, taken directly from their website.
    >>
    >> Parent Companies
    >>A Fortune 10 company, Verizon Communications (NYSE:VZ) is one of the
    >>world's leading providers of communications services. Verizon companies
    >>are the largest providers of wireline and wireless communications in the
    >>United States, with 136.6 million access line equivalents and 33.3
    >>million Verizon Wireless customers. Verizon is the third largest
    >>long-distance carrier for U.S. consumers, with 13.2 million
    >>long-distance lines, and the company is also the largest directory
    >>publisher in the world, as measured by directory titles and circulation.
    >>With more than $67 billion in annual revenues and 227,000 employees,
    >>Verizon's global presence extends to the Americas, Europe, Asia and the
    >>Pacific. For more information on Verizon, visit www.verizon.com.
    >>Vodafone is the world's largest mobile operator with over 112.5m
    >>proportionate customers worldwide and equity interests in 28 countries
    >>and Partner Networks in a further 7 countries.
    >>www.vodafone.com
    >>
    >>Your beef is not with me, it is with your beloved '(not) private
    >>company'. They are misinforming everybody about their relationship with
    >>Verizon. If you reaaly want to get an explanation form the horse'
    >>mouth, check out page 5 of the Press Kit on Verizon Wireless' site:
    >>
    >>

    >
    > http://www.verizonwireless.com/pdfs/press_kit/VerizonWirelesspresskit7-1-03.pdf
    >
    >>Read the portions from February to June 30, 2000. It outlines quite
    >>clearly how the merger swallowed up all of the partnership entities.
    >>
    >>If you have any further concerns, you better contact VZ Wireless- after
    >>all, I am only provideing what they have said. THey must be lying.

    >
    >
    >
    > Again, answer the fucking questions. You can't. Why? Because you are
    > absolutely a crack smoking moron.
    >
    >

    OK- R e a l s l o w t h i s t i m e :

    1. Click the link to the press kit I provided (its the blue thingy).
    Lucky for you, this won't require typing with both hands- I'd hate to
    interrupt your 'private moment'.
    2. Read the press kit or any one of the many sources I have referenced
    by hyperlink, not because "I said so" (I would recommend having Mommy
    read it to you if the words are too big)
    3. Take up your concerns with the corporate liars- I only repeat their
    information.

    And do me one more favor- come to the table with some facts next time.
    Your questions are meaningless, and if you were correct, you'd be able
    to give twenty verifiable sources for every one I've provided (and I can
    provide more if need be).

    Now go rest up- I hear your favorite episode of Teletubbies is on in the
    morning, but you'll have to miss your morning nap.



    › See More: For the last f**king time, moron.
  2. Justin Green

    Justin Green Guest

    "Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephenson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    news:Ktb7b.22754$2Y6.9001869@news2.news.adelphia.net...
    > Justin Green wrote:
    > > "Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephenson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > > news:beb7b.22747$2Y6.8999089@news2.news.adelphia.net...
    > >
    > >>Justin Green wrote:
    > >>
    > >>> I would suggest you do some research at
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>the SEC website you are so fond of directing others to. You obviously
    > >>>>need to brush up on the state of affairs.
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>I guess Cellco Partnership's lawyers and accountants need to brush up,

    > >
    > > too,
    > >
    > >>>as they still think that Cellco is owned by severeal entities,

    including
    > >>>Bell Atlantic Cellular Holdings.
    > >>>
    > >>>Or, you could actually explain the reason that there are several

    > >
    > > entities
    > >
    > >>>listed on the amended partnership agreement that don't file SEC

    reports.
    > >>>And they ARE separate entities.
    > >>>
    > >>>Divisions, in the strict sense of the word, like you use it, does not

    > >
    > > have
    > >
    > >>>LLC, LP, or Inc., behind their names. When they do, rest assured it is

    > >
    > > a
    > >
    > >>>separate entity, which COULD BE owned by another entity.
    > >>>
    > >>>Are you really this stupid in real life?
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>
    > >>No- I tried 'dumbing down' to help you understand, but I obviously have
    > >>a few more steps down to take to accomplish this.
    > >>
    > >>My final quote from Verizon Wireless, taken directly from their website.
    > >>
    > >> Parent Companies
    > >>A Fortune 10 company, Verizon Communications (NYSE:VZ) is one of the
    > >>world's leading providers of communications services. Verizon companies
    > >>are the largest providers of wireline and wireless communications in the
    > >>United States, with 136.6 million access line equivalents and 33.3
    > >>million Verizon Wireless customers. Verizon is the third largest
    > >>long-distance carrier for U.S. consumers, with 13.2 million
    > >>long-distance lines, and the company is also the largest directory
    > >>publisher in the world, as measured by directory titles and circulation.
    > >>With more than $67 billion in annual revenues and 227,000 employees,
    > >>Verizon's global presence extends to the Americas, Europe, Asia and the
    > >>Pacific. For more information on Verizon, visit www.verizon.com.
    > >>Vodafone is the world's largest mobile operator with over 112.5m
    > >>proportionate customers worldwide and equity interests in 28 countries
    > >>and Partner Networks in a further 7 countries.
    > >>www.vodafone.com
    > >>
    > >>Your beef is not with me, it is with your beloved '(not) private
    > >>company'. They are misinforming everybody about their relationship with
    > >>Verizon. If you reaaly want to get an explanation form the horse'
    > >>mouth, check out page 5 of the Press Kit on Verizon Wireless' site:
    > >>
    > >>

    > >
    > >

    http://www.verizonwireless.com/pdfs/press_kit/VerizonWirelesspresskit7-1-03.pdf
    > >
    > >>Read the portions from February to June 30, 2000. It outlines quite
    > >>clearly how the merger swallowed up all of the partnership entities.
    > >>
    > >>If you have any further concerns, you better contact VZ Wireless- after
    > >>all, I am only provideing what they have said. THey must be lying.

    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Again, answer the fucking questions. You can't. Why? Because you are
    > > absolutely a crack smoking moron.
    > >
    > >

    > OK- R e a l s l o w t h i s t i m e :
    >
    > 1. Click the link to the press kit I provided (its the blue thingy).
    > Lucky for you, this won't require typing with both hands- I'd hate to
    > interrupt your 'private moment'.
    > 2. Read the press kit or any one of the many sources I have referenced
    > by hyperlink, not because "I said so" (I would recommend having Mommy
    > read it to you if the words are too big)
    > 3. Take up your concerns with the corporate liars- I only repeat their
    > information.
    >
    > And do me one more favor- come to the table with some facts next time.


    I did. You refuse to read the sources.

    > Your questions are meaningless, and if you were correct, you'd be able
    > to give twenty verifiable sources for every one I've provided (and I can
    > provide more if need be).


    My questions are meaningless to you, because you're too stupid to answer
    them.

    > Now go rest up- I hear your favorite episode of Teletubbies is on in the
    > morning, but you'll have to miss your morning nap.


    Try answering the questions.
  3. Justin Green wrote:
    > "Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephenson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > news:6%a7b.22739$2Y6.8995632@news2.news.adelphia.net...
    >
    >>>>Justin Green wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>>"Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephenson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    >>>>>news:Cqa7b.22723$2Y6.8987262@news2.news.adelphia.net...
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>You're right- I'm in a conspiracy with Verizon and Verizon Wireless to
    >>>>spread lies about Verizon. Verizon lies about it, Verizon Wireless lies
    >>>>about it, and I lie about it. I just wonder how big the shit stain is
    >>>>that you're sitting in.
    >>>>
    >>>>I've told you why they don't file- that crack pipe in your right hand is
    >>>>playing havoc with your memory.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>No you didn't. Your explanation was simply WRONG.
    >>>

    >>
    >>I know- I've been wrong about everything (so is Verizon, obviously)
    >>

    >
    >
    > Why yes, thanks for finally admitting you're wrong.
    >
    >
    >>>
    >>>>And to really jog your memory, I
    >>>>originally was pointing out that VZ Wireless was not a 'private
    >>>>comapny', but was in fact owned (in part) by Verizon.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>It is owned in part by VZ. But it is private. Besides being a dumbass
    >>>working at McDonalds, that's the reason you can't go to a broker and buy

    >
    > an
    >
    >>>interest in Cellco. You agree that Cellco doesn't have shares

    >
    > outstanding,
    >
    >>>or shares at all for that matter, right?
    >>>

    >>
    >>You have me confused with your smarter brother- he's the one in your
    >>family who qualifed for the McDonalds job. Put your keyboard away and
    >>go to bed- Mommy says you need your beauty sleep. You can't buy AOL
    >>stock anymore either- it is now AOL/Time Warner as a result of their
    >>merger. Is AOL a private Company? The AOL corporate entities still do
    >>business. Your logic sucks- just admit defeat and give up.

    >
    >
    > No one in my family is as dumb as you. Not even Spot, the family dog.
    > Nah, you're wrong. Please tell me why you can't buy stock in Cellco. Both
    > reasons. There are two.
    >
    >
    >>>>I believe that
    >>>>has been done with information from both entities. You can ask for all
    >>>>of the clarification you want. I would suggest you do some research at
    >>>>the SEC website you are so fond of directing others to. You obviously
    >>>>need to brush up on the state of affairs.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>Again, explain why the partnership agreement is "wrong" according to

    >
    > you.
    >
    >>I never said the partnership agreement was wrong- it is quite solid, as
    >>a matter of fact. You are just trying to read things into it that not
    >>only are wrong, but don't make any sense. Parent corporations can make
    >>a business deal using any of the business entities it has at its
    >>disposal. You really need to brush up on these things- this is Business
    >>101 stuff.

    >
    >
    > So I'm reading into the agreement that it is owned by several PRIVATE
    > companies?
    >
    > Oh my God you are stupid.
    >
    >
    >
    >

    Who said they were companies?
  4. Justin Green

    Justin Green Guest

    "Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephenson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    news:lyb7b.22755$2Y6.9002772@news2.news.adelphia.net...
    > Justin Green wrote:
    > > "Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephenson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > > news:6%a7b.22739$2Y6.8995632@news2.news.adelphia.net...
    > >
    > >>>>Justin Green wrote:
    > >>>>
    > >>>>>"Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephenson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > >>>>>news:Cqa7b.22723$2Y6.8987262@news2.news.adelphia.net...
    > >>>>
    > >>>>
    > >>>>You're right- I'm in a conspiracy with Verizon and Verizon Wireless to
    > >>>>spread lies about Verizon. Verizon lies about it, Verizon Wireless

    lies
    > >>>>about it, and I lie about it. I just wonder how big the shit stain is
    > >>>>that you're sitting in.
    > >>>>
    > >>>>I've told you why they don't file- that crack pipe in your right hand

    is
    > >>>>playing havoc with your memory.
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>No you didn't. Your explanation was simply WRONG.
    > >>>
    > >>
    > >>I know- I've been wrong about everything (so is Verizon, obviously)
    > >>

    > >
    > >
    > > Why yes, thanks for finally admitting you're wrong.
    > >
    > >
    > >>>
    > >>>>And to really jog your memory, I
    > >>>>originally was pointing out that VZ Wireless was not a 'private
    > >>>>comapny', but was in fact owned (in part) by Verizon.
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>It is owned in part by VZ. But it is private. Besides being a dumbass
    > >>>working at McDonalds, that's the reason you can't go to a broker and

    buy
    > >
    > > an
    > >
    > >>>interest in Cellco. You agree that Cellco doesn't have shares

    > >
    > > outstanding,
    > >
    > >>>or shares at all for that matter, right?
    > >>>
    > >>
    > >>You have me confused with your smarter brother- he's the one in your
    > >>family who qualifed for the McDonalds job. Put your keyboard away and
    > >>go to bed- Mommy says you need your beauty sleep. You can't buy AOL
    > >>stock anymore either- it is now AOL/Time Warner as a result of their
    > >>merger. Is AOL a private Company? The AOL corporate entities still do
    > >>business. Your logic sucks- just admit defeat and give up.

    > >
    > >
    > > No one in my family is as dumb as you. Not even Spot, the family dog.
    > > Nah, you're wrong. Please tell me why you can't buy stock in Cellco.

    Both
    > > reasons. There are two.
    > >
    > >
    > >>>>I believe that
    > >>>>has been done with information from both entities. You can ask for

    all
    > >>>>of the clarification you want. I would suggest you do some research

    at
    > >>>>the SEC website you are so fond of directing others to. You obviously
    > >>>>need to brush up on the state of affairs.
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>Again, explain why the partnership agreement is "wrong" according to

    > >
    > > you.
    > >
    > >>I never said the partnership agreement was wrong- it is quite solid, as
    > >>a matter of fact. You are just trying to read things into it that not
    > >>only are wrong, but don't make any sense. Parent corporations can make
    > >>a business deal using any of the business entities it has at its
    > >>disposal. You really need to brush up on these things- this is Business
    > >>101 stuff.

    > >
    > >
    > > So I'm reading into the agreement that it is owned by several PRIVATE
    > > companies?
    > >
    > > Oh my God you are stupid.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >

    > Who said they were companies?



    I did, and they are. Companies file with the SEC, not divisions that are
    part of a larger entity. You understand the difference between a division
    that is not a separate entity and one that is, right?
  5. Justin Green wrote:
    > "Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephenson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > news:Ktb7b.22754$2Y6.9001869@news2.news.adelphia.net...
    >
    >>Justin Green wrote:
    >>
    >>>"Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephenson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    >>>news:beb7b.22747$2Y6.8999089@news2.news.adelphia.net...
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>Justin Green wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>> I would suggest you do some research at
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>the SEC website you are so fond of directing others to. You obviously
    >>>>>>need to brush up on the state of affairs.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>I guess Cellco Partnership's lawyers and accountants need to brush up,
    >>>
    >>>too,
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>>as they still think that Cellco is owned by severeal entities,

    >
    > including
    >
    >>>>>Bell Atlantic Cellular Holdings.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>Or, you could actually explain the reason that there are several
    >>>
    >>>entities
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>>listed on the amended partnership agreement that don't file SEC

    >
    > reports.
    >
    >>>>>And they ARE separate entities.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>Divisions, in the strict sense of the word, like you use it, does not
    >>>
    >>>have
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>>LLC, LP, or Inc., behind their names. When they do, rest assured it is
    >>>
    >>>a
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>>separate entity, which COULD BE owned by another entity.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>Are you really this stupid in real life?
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>No- I tried 'dumbing down' to help you understand, but I obviously have
    >>>>a few more steps down to take to accomplish this.
    >>>>
    >>>>My final quote from Verizon Wireless, taken directly from their website.
    >>>>
    >>>> Parent Companies
    >>>>A Fortune 10 company, Verizon Communications (NYSE:VZ) is one of the
    >>>>world's leading providers of communications services. Verizon companies
    >>>>are the largest providers of wireline and wireless communications in the
    >>>>United States, with 136.6 million access line equivalents and 33.3
    >>>>million Verizon Wireless customers. Verizon is the third largest
    >>>>long-distance carrier for U.S. consumers, with 13.2 million
    >>>>long-distance lines, and the company is also the largest directory
    >>>>publisher in the world, as measured by directory titles and circulation.
    >>>>With more than $67 billion in annual revenues and 227,000 employees,
    >>>>Verizon's global presence extends to the Americas, Europe, Asia and the
    >>>>Pacific. For more information on Verizon, visit www.verizon.com.
    >>>>Vodafone is the world's largest mobile operator with over 112.5m
    >>>>proportionate customers worldwide and equity interests in 28 countries
    >>>>and Partner Networks in a further 7 countries.
    >>>>www.vodafone.com
    >>>>
    >>>>Your beef is not with me, it is with your beloved '(not) private
    >>>>company'. They are misinforming everybody about their relationship with
    >>>>Verizon. If you reaaly want to get an explanation form the horse'
    >>>>mouth, check out page 5 of the Press Kit on Verizon Wireless' site:
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>>

    > http://www.verizonwireless.com/pdfs/press_kit/VerizonWirelesspresskit7-1-03.pdf
    >
    >>>>Read the portions from February to June 30, 2000. It outlines quite
    >>>>clearly how the merger swallowed up all of the partnership entities.
    >>>>
    >>>>If you have any further concerns, you better contact VZ Wireless- after
    >>>>all, I am only provideing what they have said. THey must be lying.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>Again, answer the fucking questions. You can't. Why? Because you are
    >>>absolutely a crack smoking moron.
    >>>
    >>>

    >>
    >>OK- R e a l s l o w t h i s t i m e :
    >>
    >>1. Click the link to the press kit I provided (its the blue thingy).
    >>Lucky for you, this won't require typing with both hands- I'd hate to
    >>interrupt your 'private moment'.
    >>2. Read the press kit or any one of the many sources I have referenced
    >> by hyperlink, not because "I said so" (I would recommend having Mommy
    >>read it to you if the words are too big)
    >>3. Take up your concerns with the corporate liars- I only repeat their
    >>information.
    >>
    >>And do me one more favor- come to the table with some facts next time.

    >
    >
    > I did. You refuse to read the sources.
    >
    >
    >>Your questions are meaningless, and if you were correct, you'd be able
    >>to give twenty verifiable sources for every one I've provided (and I can
    >>provide more if need be).

    >
    >
    > My questions are meaningless to you, because you're too stupid to answer
    > them.
    >
    >
    >>Now go rest up- I hear your favorite episode of Teletubbies is on in the
    >>morning, but you'll have to miss your morning nap.

    >
    >
    > Try answering the questions.
    >
    >

    No- you seemed convinced that either the agreement or the statements by
    Verizon are false. Go to the SEC- you are a genius and just uncovered
    the biggest corporate scandal of the year. But when you talk to them-
    take the binkie out of your mouth. It makes you mumble and drool.
  6. Justin Green wrote:
    > "Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephenson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > news:lyb7b.22755$2Y6.9002772@news2.news.adelphia.net...
    >
    >>Justin Green wrote:
    >>
    >>>"Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephenson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    >>>news:6%a7b.22739$2Y6.8995632@news2.news.adelphia.net...
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>>>Justin Green wrote:
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>>"Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephenson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    >>>>>>>news:Cqa7b.22723$2Y6.8987262@news2.news.adelphia.net...
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>You're right- I'm in a conspiracy with Verizon and Verizon Wireless to
    >>>>>>spread lies about Verizon. Verizon lies about it, Verizon Wireless

    >
    > lies
    >
    >>>>>>about it, and I lie about it. I just wonder how big the shit stain is
    >>>>>>that you're sitting in.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>I've told you why they don't file- that crack pipe in your right hand

    >
    > is
    >
    >>>>>>playing havoc with your memory.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>No you didn't. Your explanation was simply WRONG.
    >>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>I know- I've been wrong about everything (so is Verizon, obviously)
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>Why yes, thanks for finally admitting you're wrong.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>>>And to really jog your memory, I
    >>>>>>originally was pointing out that VZ Wireless was not a 'private
    >>>>>>comapny', but was in fact owned (in part) by Verizon.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>It is owned in part by VZ. But it is private. Besides being a dumbass
    >>>>>working at McDonalds, that's the reason you can't go to a broker and

    >
    > buy
    >
    >>>an
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>>interest in Cellco. You agree that Cellco doesn't have shares
    >>>
    >>>outstanding,
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>>or shares at all for that matter, right?
    >>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>You have me confused with your smarter brother- he's the one in your
    >>>>family who qualifed for the McDonalds job. Put your keyboard away and
    >>>>go to bed- Mommy says you need your beauty sleep. You can't buy AOL
    >>>>stock anymore either- it is now AOL/Time Warner as a result of their
    >>>>merger. Is AOL a private Company? The AOL corporate entities still do
    >>>>business. Your logic sucks- just admit defeat and give up.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>No one in my family is as dumb as you. Not even Spot, the family dog.
    >>>Nah, you're wrong. Please tell me why you can't buy stock in Cellco.

    >
    > Both
    >
    >>>reasons. There are two.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>>>I believe that
    >>>>>>has been done with information from both entities. You can ask for

    >
    > all
    >
    >>>>>>of the clarification you want. I would suggest you do some research

    >
    > at
    >
    >>>>>>the SEC website you are so fond of directing others to. You obviously
    >>>>>>need to brush up on the state of affairs.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>Again, explain why the partnership agreement is "wrong" according to
    >>>
    >>>you.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>I never said the partnership agreement was wrong- it is quite solid, as
    >>>>a matter of fact. You are just trying to read things into it that not
    >>>>only are wrong, but don't make any sense. Parent corporations can make
    >>>>a business deal using any of the business entities it has at its
    >>>>disposal. You really need to brush up on these things- this is Business
    >>>>101 stuff.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>So I'm reading into the agreement that it is owned by several PRIVATE
    >>>companies?
    >>>
    >>>Oh my God you are stupid.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>

    >>
    >>Who said they were companies?

    >
    >
    >
    > I did, and they are. Companies file with the SEC, not divisions that are
    > part of a larger entity. You understand the difference between a division
    > that is not a separate entity and one that is, right?
    >
    >

    What source do have to verify that they are companies and not part of
    the VerizonCorporate structure? I've provided my information (or
    other's information, to be more precise). Your turn to provide facts
    (however unlikely that is).
  7. Justin Green wrote:
    > "Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephenson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > news:xsa7b.22724$2Y6.8987542@news2.news.adelphia.net...
    >
    >>Justin Green wrote:
    >>
    >>>"Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephenson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    >>>news:yia7b.22709$2Y6.8986130@news2.news.adelphia.net...
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>Justin Green wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>>Yeah, I went there and it offered no proof to counter the statements I
    >>>>>>made above. Learn to get the facts- I tire of your rants that come

    >
    > only
    >
    >>>>>>from you.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>Please tell me how those entities entered into a partnership agreement
    >>>
    >>>if
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>>they were divisions of another company and no longer separate entities.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>Here's a quote from the Agreement, AS FILED WITH THE SEC:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>WHEREAS, the undersigned constitute all of the current parties to that
    >>>>>certain Cellco Partnership Amended and Restated Partnership Agreement
    >>>
    >>>dated
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>>as of April 3, 2000 by and among the members of the Bell Atlantic Group
    >>>
    >>>and
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>>the members of the Vodafone Group (as further amended as of July 10,
    >>>
    >>>2000,
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>>the "Partnership Agreement"), it being the case that prior to the date
    >>>>>hereof (i) AirTouch Paging, then a member of the Vodafone Group, was
    >>>
    >>>merged
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>>with and into JV PartnerCo, LLC, another member of the Vodafone Group,
    >>>
    >>>and
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>>(ii) GTE Wireless of the South Incorporated, then a member of the Bell
    >>>>>Atlantic Group, was merged with and into GTE Wireless Incorporated,
    >>>
    >>>another
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>>member of the Bell Atlantic Group; and...
    >>>>>
    >>>>>See? They are STILL separate legal entities.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>Another article from Dow Jones, written today.
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>>

    > http://money.cnn.com/services/tickerheadlines/for5/200309081129DOWJONESDJONLINE000959_FORTUNE5.htm
    >
    >>>>the 6th paragraph:
    >>>>
    >>>>" Verizon Wireless, which has 34.6 million customers, is a joint venture
    >>>>of Verizon Communications (VZ) and Vodafone Group PLC (VOD)."
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>Just in case you thought the first article was a typo.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>Yes, you dolt, do you really think that the Dow Jones is going to list
    >>>seperately the partners of Cellco? LOOK AT THE PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT.
    >>>
    >>>God, it must be nice to be an 8 year old with internet access.
    >>>
    >>>

    >>
    >>Give up, stupid- you are going to crap yourself when you read the other
    >>posts I just sent. VZ Wireless even admits in their press releases they
    >>are owned by Verizon. Your asttempt at circular logic just bit you in
    >>the ass.

    >
    >
    >
    > I did crap after I read that. And the turd in the pot could debate better
    > than you.
    >
    >

    they say the next generation is always smarter- I guess the turd proved
    that true.
  8. Justin Green

    Justin Green Guest

    "Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephenson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    news:0Db7b.22759$2Y6.9003553@news2.news.adelphia.net...
    > Justin Green wrote:
    > > "Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephenson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > > news:Ktb7b.22754$2Y6.9001869@news2.news.adelphia.net...
    > >
    > >>Justin Green wrote:
    > >>
    > >>>"Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephenson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > >>>news:beb7b.22747$2Y6.8999089@news2.news.adelphia.net...
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>Justin Green wrote:
    > >>>>
    > >>>>
    > >>>>> I would suggest you do some research at
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>>the SEC website you are so fond of directing others to. You

    obviously
    > >>>>>>need to brush up on the state of affairs.
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>I guess Cellco Partnership's lawyers and accountants need to brush

    up,
    > >>>
    > >>>too,
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>>as they still think that Cellco is owned by severeal entities,

    > >
    > > including
    > >
    > >>>>>Bell Atlantic Cellular Holdings.
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>Or, you could actually explain the reason that there are several
    > >>>
    > >>>entities
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>>listed on the amended partnership agreement that don't file SEC

    > >
    > > reports.
    > >
    > >>>>>And they ARE separate entities.
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>Divisions, in the strict sense of the word, like you use it, does not
    > >>>
    > >>>have
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>>LLC, LP, or Inc., behind their names. When they do, rest assured it

    is
    > >>>
    > >>>a
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>>separate entity, which COULD BE owned by another entity.
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>Are you really this stupid in real life?
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>
    > >>>>No- I tried 'dumbing down' to help you understand, but I obviously

    have
    > >>>>a few more steps down to take to accomplish this.
    > >>>>
    > >>>>My final quote from Verizon Wireless, taken directly from their

    website.
    > >>>>
    > >>>> Parent Companies
    > >>>>A Fortune 10 company, Verizon Communications (NYSE:VZ) is one of the
    > >>>>world's leading providers of communications services. Verizon

    companies
    > >>>>are the largest providers of wireline and wireless communications in

    the
    > >>>>United States, with 136.6 million access line equivalents and 33.3
    > >>>>million Verizon Wireless customers. Verizon is the third largest
    > >>>>long-distance carrier for U.S. consumers, with 13.2 million
    > >>>>long-distance lines, and the company is also the largest directory
    > >>>>publisher in the world, as measured by directory titles and

    circulation.
    > >>>>With more than $67 billion in annual revenues and 227,000 employees,
    > >>>>Verizon's global presence extends to the Americas, Europe, Asia and

    the
    > >>>>Pacific. For more information on Verizon, visit www.verizon.com.
    > >>>>Vodafone is the world's largest mobile operator with over 112.5m
    > >>>>proportionate customers worldwide and equity interests in 28 countries
    > >>>>and Partner Networks in a further 7 countries.
    > >>>>www.vodafone.com
    > >>>>
    > >>>>Your beef is not with me, it is with your beloved '(not) private
    > >>>>company'. They are misinforming everybody about their relationship

    with
    > >>>>Verizon. If you reaaly want to get an explanation form the horse'
    > >>>>mouth, check out page 5 of the Press Kit on Verizon Wireless' site:
    > >>>>
    > >>>>
    > >>>
    > >>>

    > >

    http://www.verizonwireless.com/pdfs/press_kit/VerizonWirelesspresskit7-1-03.pdf
    > >
    > >>>>Read the portions from February to June 30, 2000. It outlines quite
    > >>>>clearly how the merger swallowed up all of the partnership entities.
    > >>>>
    > >>>>If you have any further concerns, you better contact VZ Wireless-

    after
    > >>>>all, I am only provideing what they have said. THey must be lying.
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>Again, answer the fucking questions. You can't. Why? Because you

    are
    > >>>absolutely a crack smoking moron.
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>
    > >>OK- R e a l s l o w t h i s t i m e :
    > >>
    > >>1. Click the link to the press kit I provided (its the blue thingy).
    > >>Lucky for you, this won't require typing with both hands- I'd hate to
    > >>interrupt your 'private moment'.
    > >>2. Read the press kit or any one of the many sources I have referenced
    > >> by hyperlink, not because "I said so" (I would recommend having Mommy
    > >>read it to you if the words are too big)
    > >>3. Take up your concerns with the corporate liars- I only repeat their
    > >>information.
    > >>
    > >>And do me one more favor- come to the table with some facts next time.

    > >
    > >
    > > I did. You refuse to read the sources.
    > >
    > >
    > >>Your questions are meaningless, and if you were correct, you'd be able
    > >>to give twenty verifiable sources for every one I've provided (and I can
    > >>provide more if need be).

    > >
    > >
    > > My questions are meaningless to you, because you're too stupid to answer
    > > them.
    > >
    > >
    > >>Now go rest up- I hear your favorite episode of Teletubbies is on in the
    > >>morning, but you'll have to miss your morning nap.

    > >
    > >
    > > Try answering the questions.
    > >
    > >

    > No- you seemed convinced that either the agreement or the statements by
    > Verizon are false. Go to the SEC- you are a genius and just uncovered
    > the biggest corporate scandal of the year. But when you talk to them-
    > take the binkie out of your mouth. It makes you mumble and drool.


    Neither are false. The fact that you cannot understand this is further
    proof that you are a complete and utter dipshit.
  9. Justin Green wrote:

    >
    > Neither are false. The fact that you cannot understand this is further
    > proof that you are a complete and utter dipshit.
    >
    >

    Then it is owned by Verizon. Thanks for seeing it.
  10. Scott Stephenson wrote:
    > Justin Green wrote:
    >
    >>
    >> Neither are false. The fact that you cannot understand this is further
    >> proof that you are a complete and utter dipshit.
    >>
    >>

    > Then it is owned by Verizon. Thanks for seeing it.
    >

    And I do understand both quite well. Never been a problem with that.
  11. Justin Green

    Justin Green Guest

    "Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephenson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    news:6Fb7b.22760$2Y6.9003959@news2.news.adelphia.net...
    > Justin Green wrote:
    > > "Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephenson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > > news:lyb7b.22755$2Y6.9002772@news2.news.adelphia.net...
    > >
    > >>Justin Green wrote:
    > >>
    > >>>"Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephenson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > >>>news:6%a7b.22739$2Y6.8995632@news2.news.adelphia.net...
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>>>Justin Green wrote:
    > >>>>>>
    > >>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>"Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephenson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > >>>>>>>news:Cqa7b.22723$2Y6.8987262@news2.news.adelphia.net...
    > >>>>>>
    > >>>>>>
    > >>>>>>You're right- I'm in a conspiracy with Verizon and Verizon Wireless

    to
    > >>>>>>spread lies about Verizon. Verizon lies about it, Verizon Wireless

    > >
    > > lies
    > >
    > >>>>>>about it, and I lie about it. I just wonder how big the shit stain

    is
    > >>>>>>that you're sitting in.
    > >>>>>>
    > >>>>>>I've told you why they don't file- that crack pipe in your right

    hand
    > >
    > > is
    > >
    > >>>>>>playing havoc with your memory.
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>No you didn't. Your explanation was simply WRONG.
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>
    > >>>>I know- I've been wrong about everything (so is Verizon, obviously)
    > >>>>
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>Why yes, thanks for finally admitting you're wrong.
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>>>And to really jog your memory, I
    > >>>>>>originally was pointing out that VZ Wireless was not a 'private
    > >>>>>>comapny', but was in fact owned (in part) by Verizon.
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>It is owned in part by VZ. But it is private. Besides being a

    dumbass
    > >>>>>working at McDonalds, that's the reason you can't go to a broker and

    > >
    > > buy
    > >
    > >>>an
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>>interest in Cellco. You agree that Cellco doesn't have shares
    > >>>
    > >>>outstanding,
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>>or shares at all for that matter, right?
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>
    > >>>>You have me confused with your smarter brother- he's the one in your
    > >>>>family who qualifed for the McDonalds job. Put your keyboard away and
    > >>>>go to bed- Mommy says you need your beauty sleep. You can't buy AOL
    > >>>>stock anymore either- it is now AOL/Time Warner as a result of their
    > >>>>merger. Is AOL a private Company? The AOL corporate entities still

    do
    > >>>>business. Your logic sucks- just admit defeat and give up.
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>No one in my family is as dumb as you. Not even Spot, the family dog.
    > >>>Nah, you're wrong. Please tell me why you can't buy stock in Cellco.

    > >
    > > Both
    > >
    > >>>reasons. There are two.
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>>>I believe that
    > >>>>>>has been done with information from both entities. You can ask for

    > >
    > > all
    > >
    > >>>>>>of the clarification you want. I would suggest you do some research

    > >
    > > at
    > >
    > >>>>>>the SEC website you are so fond of directing others to. You

    obviously
    > >>>>>>need to brush up on the state of affairs.
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>Again, explain why the partnership agreement is "wrong" according to
    > >>>
    > >>>you.
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>I never said the partnership agreement was wrong- it is quite solid,

    as
    > >>>>a matter of fact. You are just trying to read things into it that not
    > >>>>only are wrong, but don't make any sense. Parent corporations can

    make
    > >>>>a business deal using any of the business entities it has at its
    > >>>>disposal. You really need to brush up on these things- this is

    Business
    > >>>>101 stuff.
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>So I'm reading into the agreement that it is owned by several PRIVATE
    > >>>companies?
    > >>>
    > >>>Oh my God you are stupid.
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>
    > >>Who said they were companies?

    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > I did, and they are. Companies file with the SEC, not divisions that

    are
    > > part of a larger entity. You understand the difference between a

    division
    > > that is not a separate entity and one that is, right?
    > >
    > >

    > What source do have to verify that they are companies and not part of
    > the VerizonCorporate structure? I've provided my information (or
    > other's information, to be more precise). Your turn to provide facts
    > (however unlikely that is).



    1) CellCO. What the hell do you think the CO stands for? BIG FUCKING HINT:
    It's a partnership, so it doesn't stand for Corporation.
    2) http://biz.yahoo.com/ic/100/100576.html Cellco Partnership COMPANY
    profile at Yahoo Finance.
    3) Any business association is a company. Especially if it is a separate
    legal entitiy with a fucking PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT.

    The fact that you don't even understand the concept of what a company is
    says it all. You're a dumbfuck.
  12. Justin Green

    Justin Green Guest

    "Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephenson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    news:HMb7b.22767$2Y6.9005070@news2.news.adelphia.net...
    > Justin Green wrote:
    >
    > >
    > > Neither are false. The fact that you cannot understand this is further
    > > proof that you are a complete and utter dipshit.
    > >
    > >

    > Then it is owned by Verizon. Thanks for seeing it.



    How many times do I have to say it is owned by Verizon?

    It is owned by Bell Atlantic Cellular Holdings, which is owned by Verizon.
    You are aware that a company can have several subs, one underneath the
    other, right?
  13. Justin Green

    Justin Green Guest

    "Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephenson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    news:pPb7b.22769$2Y6.9004940@news2.news.adelphia.net...
    > Scott Stephenson wrote:
    > > Justin Green wrote:
    > >
    > >>
    > >> Neither are false. The fact that you cannot understand this is

    further
    > >> proof that you are a complete and utter dipshit.
    > >>
    > >>

    > > Then it is owned by Verizon. Thanks for seeing it.
    > >

    > And I do understand both quite well. Never been a problem with that.



    Apparently you don't.
  14. Male Bomb

    Male Bomb Guest

    While this was entertaining for a while, I think you guys are beating a
    dead horse here... MB

    Scott Stephenson <scott.stephenson@adelphia.net> wrote in article
    <pPb7b.22769$2Y6.9004940@news2.news.adelphia.net>:
    > Scott Stephenson wrote:
    > > Justin Green wrote:
    > >
    > >>
    > >> Neither are false. The fact that you cannot understand this is further
    > >> proof that you are a complete and utter dipshit.
    > >>
    > >>

    > > Then it is owned by Verizon. Thanks for seeing it.
    > >

    > And I do understand both quite well. Never been a problem with that.
    >


    [posted via phonescoop.com]
  15. Justin Green wrote:
    > "Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephenson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > news:6Fb7b.22760$2Y6.9003959@news2.news.adelphia.net...
    >
    >>Justin Green wrote:
    >>
    >>>"Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephenson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    >>>news:lyb7b.22755$2Y6.9002772@news2.news.adelphia.net...
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>Justin Green wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>"Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephenson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    >>>>>news:6%a7b.22739$2Y6.8995632@news2.news.adelphia.net...
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>>>Justin Green wrote:
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>"Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephenson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    >>>>>>>>>news:Cqa7b.22723$2Y6.8987262@news2.news.adelphia.net...
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>You're right- I'm in a conspiracy with Verizon and Verizon Wireless

    >
    > to
    >
    >>>>>>>>spread lies about Verizon. Verizon lies about it, Verizon Wireless
    >>>
    >>>lies
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>>>>>about it, and I lie about it. I just wonder how big the shit stain

    >
    > is
    >
    >>>>>>>>that you're sitting in.
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>I've told you why they don't file- that crack pipe in your right

    >
    > hand
    >
    >>>is
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>>>>>playing havoc with your memory.
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>No you didn't. Your explanation was simply WRONG.
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>I know- I've been wrong about everything (so is Verizon, obviously)
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>Why yes, thanks for finally admitting you're wrong.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>>>And to really jog your memory, I
    >>>>>>>>originally was pointing out that VZ Wireless was not a 'private
    >>>>>>>>comapny', but was in fact owned (in part) by Verizon.
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>It is owned in part by VZ. But it is private. Besides being a

    >
    > dumbass
    >
    >>>>>>>working at McDonalds, that's the reason you can't go to a broker and
    >>>
    >>>buy
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>>an
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>>interest in Cellco. You agree that Cellco doesn't have shares
    >>>>>
    >>>>>outstanding,
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>>or shares at all for that matter, right?
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>You have me confused with your smarter brother- he's the one in your
    >>>>>>family who qualifed for the McDonalds job. Put your keyboard away and
    >>>>>>go to bed- Mommy says you need your beauty sleep. You can't buy AOL
    >>>>>>stock anymore either- it is now AOL/Time Warner as a result of their
    >>>>>>merger. Is AOL a private Company? The AOL corporate entities still

    >
    > do
    >
    >>>>>>business. Your logic sucks- just admit defeat and give up.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>No one in my family is as dumb as you. Not even Spot, the family dog.
    >>>>>Nah, you're wrong. Please tell me why you can't buy stock in Cellco.
    >>>
    >>>Both
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>>reasons. There are two.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>>>I believe that
    >>>>>>>>has been done with information from both entities. You can ask for
    >>>
    >>>all
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>>>>>of the clarification you want. I would suggest you do some research
    >>>
    >>>at
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>>>>>the SEC website you are so fond of directing others to. You

    >
    > obviously
    >
    >>>>>>>>need to brush up on the state of affairs.
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>Again, explain why the partnership agreement is "wrong" according to
    >>>>>
    >>>>>you.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>I never said the partnership agreement was wrong- it is quite solid,

    >
    > as
    >
    >>>>>>a matter of fact. You are just trying to read things into it that not
    >>>>>>only are wrong, but don't make any sense. Parent corporations can

    >
    > make
    >
    >>>>>>a business deal using any of the business entities it has at its
    >>>>>>disposal. You really need to brush up on these things- this is

    >
    > Business
    >
    >>>>>>101 stuff.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>So I'm reading into the agreement that it is owned by several PRIVATE
    >>>>>companies?
    >>>>>
    >>>>>Oh my God you are stupid.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>Who said they were companies?
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>I did, and they are. Companies file with the SEC, not divisions that

    >
    > are
    >
    >>>part of a larger entity. You understand the difference between a

    >
    > division
    >
    >>>that is not a separate entity and one that is, right?
    >>>
    >>>

    >>
    >>What source do have to verify that they are companies and not part of
    >>the VerizonCorporate structure? I've provided my information (or
    >>other's information, to be more precise). Your turn to provide facts
    >>(however unlikely that is).

    >
    >
    >
    > 1) CellCO. What the hell do you think the CO stands for? BIG FUCKING HINT:
    > It's a partnership, so it doesn't stand for Corporation.
    > 2) http://biz.yahoo.com/ic/100/100576.html Cellco Partnership COMPANY
    > profile at Yahoo Finance.

    You mean the link that says they are owned by Verizon and Vodafone. You
    really should read all the way through.

    > 3) Any business association is a company. Especially if it is a separate
    > legal entitiy with a fucking PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT.


    Again, get off the partnership agreement. Your link up above says owned
    by Verizon and Vodafone. It doesn't say owned by the Verizon divisions
    you keep puking up. The fact that you don't admit you're fucked on this
    just proves that birth control can prevent some bad things from
    happening. Too bad it wasn't practiced at your house.
    >
    > The fact that you don't even understand the concept of what a company is
    > says it all. You're a dumbfuck.
    >
    >

    The fact that you are arguing this, when even your own sources say its
    owned by Verizon, really shows who the dumbfuck is.
  16. Justin Green

    Justin Green Guest

    Thanks for helping resolve the question. Not that it needs to be resolved,
    since I'm right.

    "Male Bomb" <malebomb@comcast.net> wrote in message
    news:vlqj7v1ss06740@corp.supernews.com...
    > While this was entertaining for a while, I think you guys are beating a
    > dead horse here... MB
    >
    > Scott Stephenson <scott.stephenson@adelphia.net> wrote in article
    > <pPb7b.22769$2Y6.9004940@news2.news.adelphia.net>:
    > > Scott Stephenson wrote:
    > > > Justin Green wrote:
    > > >
    > > >>
    > > >> Neither are false. The fact that you cannot understand this is

    further
    > > >> proof that you are a complete and utter dipshit.
    > > >>
    > > >>
    > > > Then it is owned by Verizon. Thanks for seeing it.
    > > >

    > > And I do understand both quite well. Never been a problem with that.
    > >

    >
    > [posted via phonescoop.com]
  17. Justin Green

    Justin Green Guest

    "Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephenson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    news:d3c7b.22775$2Y6.9007388@news2.news.adelphia.net...
    > Justin Green wrote:
    > > "Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephenson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > > news:6Fb7b.22760$2Y6.9003959@news2.news.adelphia.net...
    > >
    > >>Justin Green wrote:
    > >>
    > >>>"Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephenson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > >>>news:lyb7b.22755$2Y6.9002772@news2.news.adelphia.net...
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>Justin Green wrote:
    > >>>>
    > >>>>
    > >>>>>"Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephenson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > >>>>>news:6%a7b.22739$2Y6.8995632@news2.news.adelphia.net...
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>Justin Green wrote:
    > >>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>>"Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephenson@adelphia.net> wrote in

    message
    > >>>>>>>>>news:Cqa7b.22723$2Y6.8987262@news2.news.adelphia.net...
    > >>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>You're right- I'm in a conspiracy with Verizon and Verizon

    Wireless
    > >
    > > to
    > >
    > >>>>>>>>spread lies about Verizon. Verizon lies about it, Verizon

    Wireless
    > >>>
    > >>>lies
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>>>>>about it, and I lie about it. I just wonder how big the shit

    stain
    > >
    > > is
    > >
    > >>>>>>>>that you're sitting in.
    > >>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>I've told you why they don't file- that crack pipe in your right

    > >
    > > hand
    > >
    > >>>is
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>>>>>playing havoc with your memory.
    > >>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>No you didn't. Your explanation was simply WRONG.
    > >>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>
    > >>>>>>I know- I've been wrong about everything (so is Verizon, obviously)
    > >>>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>Why yes, thanks for finally admitting you're wrong.
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>And to really jog your memory, I
    > >>>>>>>>originally was pointing out that VZ Wireless was not a 'private
    > >>>>>>>>comapny', but was in fact owned (in part) by Verizon.
    > >>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>It is owned in part by VZ. But it is private. Besides being a

    > >
    > > dumbass
    > >
    > >>>>>>>working at McDonalds, that's the reason you can't go to a broker

    and
    > >>>
    > >>>buy
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>>an
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>>>interest in Cellco. You agree that Cellco doesn't have shares
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>outstanding,
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>>>or shares at all for that matter, right?
    > >>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>
    > >>>>>>You have me confused with your smarter brother- he's the one in your
    > >>>>>>family who qualifed for the McDonalds job. Put your keyboard away

    and
    > >>>>>>go to bed- Mommy says you need your beauty sleep. You can't buy AOL
    > >>>>>>stock anymore either- it is now AOL/Time Warner as a result of their
    > >>>>>>merger. Is AOL a private Company? The AOL corporate entities still

    > >
    > > do
    > >
    > >>>>>>business. Your logic sucks- just admit defeat and give up.
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>No one in my family is as dumb as you. Not even Spot, the family

    dog.
    > >>>>>Nah, you're wrong. Please tell me why you can't buy stock in Cellco.
    > >>>
    > >>>Both
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>>reasons. There are two.
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>I believe that
    > >>>>>>>>has been done with information from both entities. You can ask

    for
    > >>>
    > >>>all
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>>>>>of the clarification you want. I would suggest you do some

    research
    > >>>
    > >>>at
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>>>>>the SEC website you are so fond of directing others to. You

    > >
    > > obviously
    > >
    > >>>>>>>>need to brush up on the state of affairs.
    > >>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>Again, explain why the partnership agreement is "wrong" according

    to
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>you.
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>>I never said the partnership agreement was wrong- it is quite solid,

    > >
    > > as
    > >
    > >>>>>>a matter of fact. You are just trying to read things into it that

    not
    > >>>>>>only are wrong, but don't make any sense. Parent corporations can

    > >
    > > make
    > >
    > >>>>>>a business deal using any of the business entities it has at its
    > >>>>>>disposal. You really need to brush up on these things- this is

    > >
    > > Business
    > >
    > >>>>>>101 stuff.
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>So I'm reading into the agreement that it is owned by several PRIVATE
    > >>>>>companies?
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>Oh my God you are stupid.
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>
    > >>>>Who said they were companies?
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>I did, and they are. Companies file with the SEC, not divisions that

    > >
    > > are
    > >
    > >>>part of a larger entity. You understand the difference between a

    > >
    > > division
    > >
    > >>>that is not a separate entity and one that is, right?
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>
    > >>What source do have to verify that they are companies and not part of
    > >>the VerizonCorporate structure? I've provided my information (or
    > >>other's information, to be more precise). Your turn to provide facts
    > >>(however unlikely that is).

    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > 1) CellCO. What the hell do you think the CO stands for? BIG FUCKING

    HINT:
    > > It's a partnership, so it doesn't stand for Corporation.
    > > 2) http://biz.yahoo.com/ic/100/100576.html Cellco Partnership COMPANY
    > > profile at Yahoo Finance.

    > You mean the link that says they are owned by Verizon and Vodafone. You
    > really should read all the way through.
    >
    > > 3) Any business association is a company. Especially if it is a

    separate
    > > legal entitiy with a fucking PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT.

    >
    > Again, get off the partnership agreement. Your link up above says owned
    > by Verizon and Vodafone. It doesn't say owned by the Verizon divisions
    > you keep puking up. The fact that you don't admit you're fucked on this
    > just proves that birth control can prevent some bad things from
    > happening. Too bad it wasn't practiced at your house.
    > >
    > > The fact that you don't even understand the concept of what a company is
    > > says it all. You're a dumbfuck.
    > >
    > >

    > The fact that you are arguing this, when even your own sources say its
    > owned by Verizon, really shows who the dumbfuck is.



    Can you not fucking grasp that a company can own another company, which can
    own another company. Verizon doesn't own Cellco DIRECTLY, moron. The
    partnership agreement CLEARLY states this.
  18. Justin Green wrote:
    > "Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephenson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > news:HMb7b.22767$2Y6.9005070@news2.news.adelphia.net...
    >
    >>Justin Green wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >>>Neither are false. The fact that you cannot understand this is further
    >>>proof that you are a complete and utter dipshit.
    >>>
    >>>

    >>
    >>Then it is owned by Verizon. Thanks for seeing it.

    >
    >
    >
    > How many times do I have to say it is owned by Verizon?
    >
    > It is owned by Bell Atlantic Cellular Holdings, which is owned by Verizon.
    > You are aware that a company can have several subs, one underneath the
    > other, right?
    >
    >
    >

    Yeah- divisions of the corporation (subsidiaries). Hm- where did I hear
    that before.

    I agree with Male Bomb- I have nothing left to prove here, and you are
    obviously obsessesd with your own intellect and greatness. Must make it
    hard to get a date (do you actually go through the dating ritual on your
    planet?).

    VERIZON WIRELESS_ OWNED BY CORPORATIONS_ A DIVISION OF VERIZON
    COMMUNICATIONS


    outta here
  19. Justin Green

    Justin Green Guest

    "Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephenson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    news:aGb7b.22761$2Y6.9003854@news2.news.adelphia.net...
    > Justin Green wrote:
    > > "Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephenson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > > news:xsa7b.22724$2Y6.8987542@news2.news.adelphia.net...
    > >
    > >>Justin Green wrote:
    > >>
    > >>>"Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephenson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > >>>news:yia7b.22709$2Y6.8986130@news2.news.adelphia.net...
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>Justin Green wrote:
    > >>>>
    > >>>>
    > >>>>>>Yeah, I went there and it offered no proof to counter the statements

    I
    > >>>>>>made above. Learn to get the facts- I tire of your rants that come

    > >
    > > only
    > >
    > >>>>>>from you.
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>Please tell me how those entities entered into a partnership

    agreement
    > >>>
    > >>>if
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>>they were divisions of another company and no longer separate

    entities.
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>Here's a quote from the Agreement, AS FILED WITH THE SEC:
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>WHEREAS, the undersigned constitute all of the current parties to

    that
    > >>>>>certain Cellco Partnership Amended and Restated Partnership Agreement
    > >>>
    > >>>dated
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>>as of April 3, 2000 by and among the members of the Bell Atlantic

    Group
    > >>>
    > >>>and
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>>the members of the Vodafone Group (as further amended as of July 10,
    > >>>
    > >>>2000,
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>>the "Partnership Agreement"), it being the case that prior to the

    date
    > >>>>>hereof (i) AirTouch Paging, then a member of the Vodafone Group, was
    > >>>
    > >>>merged
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>>with and into JV PartnerCo, LLC, another member of the Vodafone

    Group,
    > >>>
    > >>>and
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>>(ii) GTE Wireless of the South Incorporated, then a member of the

    Bell
    > >>>>>Atlantic Group, was merged with and into GTE Wireless Incorporated,
    > >>>
    > >>>another
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>>member of the Bell Atlantic Group; and...
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>See? They are STILL separate legal entities.
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>
    > >>>>Another article from Dow Jones, written today.
    > >>>>
    > >>>
    > >>>

    > >

    http://money.cnn.com/services/tickerheadlines/for5/200309081129DOWJONESDJONLINE000959_FORTUNE5.htm
    > >
    > >>>>the 6th paragraph:
    > >>>>
    > >>>>" Verizon Wireless, which has 34.6 million customers, is a joint

    venture
    > >>>>of Verizon Communications (VZ) and Vodafone Group PLC (VOD)."
    > >>>>
    > >>>>
    > >>>>Just in case you thought the first article was a typo.
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>Yes, you dolt, do you really think that the Dow Jones is going to list
    > >>>seperately the partners of Cellco? LOOK AT THE PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT.
    > >>>
    > >>>God, it must be nice to be an 8 year old with internet access.
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>
    > >>Give up, stupid- you are going to crap yourself when you read the other
    > >>posts I just sent. VZ Wireless even admits in their press releases they
    > >>are owned by Verizon. Your asttempt at circular logic just bit you in
    > >>the ass.

    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > I did crap after I read that. And the turd in the pot could debate

    better
    > > than you.
    > >
    > >

    > they say the next generation is always smarter- I guess the turd proved
    > that true.



    Let me get this straight. You're basically claiming that the partnership
    agreement was filed in error?
  20. Justin Green

    Justin Green Guest

    "Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephenson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    news:s7c7b.22776$2Y6.9007866@news2.news.adelphia.net...
    > Justin Green wrote:
    > > "Scott Stephenson" <scott.stephenson@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > > news:HMb7b.22767$2Y6.9005070@news2.news.adelphia.net...
    > >
    > >>Justin Green wrote:
    > >>
    > >>
    > >>>Neither are false. The fact that you cannot understand this is

    further
    > >>>proof that you are a complete and utter dipshit.
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>
    > >>Then it is owned by Verizon. Thanks for seeing it.

    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > How many times do I have to say it is owned by Verizon?
    > >
    > > It is owned by Bell Atlantic Cellular Holdings, which is owned by

    Verizon.
    > > You are aware that a company can have several subs, one underneath the
    > > other, right?
    > >
    > >
    > >

    > Yeah- divisions of the corporation (subsidiaries). Hm- where did I hear
    > that before.
    >
    > I agree with Male Bomb- I have nothing left to prove here, and you are
    > obviously obsessesd with your own intellect and greatness. Must make it
    > hard to get a date (do you actually go through the dating ritual on your
    > planet?).
    >
    > VERIZON WIRELESS_ OWNED BY CORPORATIONS_ A DIVISION OF VERIZON
    > COMMUNICATIONS


    You're wrong, moron. You're saying that the partnership agreement filed
    with the SEC was wrong. You're such a fucking moron.

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.


Forgot your password?