1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!

Free/Cheap Phones

Discussion in 'General Verizon Service' started by ZeldaFan, Aug 14, 2006.

1. ZeldaFan

ZeldaFan New Member

Hey I was looking online for a new phone to add to my families verizon family plan and I saw alot of really nice phones that you could get for very cheap or free if you signed up for a deal with verizon I was just wondering if anyone knows any place where you can already be signed up and stil get a very cheap or free nice verizon phone.It has been really frustrating looking online only to find almost all the sites you need a 2 year deal buy at a good price. Thanks in advance.

› See More: Free/Cheap Phones
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2006

2. CoreyH69870

CoreyH69870 New Member

3. roberts1953

roberts1953 New Member

Yes, ebay. Then do an online ESN transfer for free. Before you buy the VZW phone make sure it is VZW branded phone and that it has a clean ESN.
  4. Gibralter

Gibralter New Member

Or if its easier for you, you can just go to the Verizon store and add another line. We did that for my sister and she got her phone for a good discount.
  5. cys19

cys19 New Member

There's a blue LG phone that buy 1 get 1 free. It's great if you're on the family plan.
  6. andreaaa

andreaaa New Member

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?