1. Welcome to Verizon Forums - the unofficial Verizon community! Have a question about Verizon? Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Expecting Cell Phone Forums? We recently moved Verizon specific content to VerizonForums.com. If you previously had an account on CPF, it has been transferred!
    Dismiss Notice

Free Nights Or Weekends?

Discussion in 'amp'd mobile' started by Manefaces05, Mar 19, 2007.

1. Manefaces05

Manefaces05 New Member

Im New 2 Amp'd Mobile *Pay-As-You-Go* & I Was Wondering Does Amp'd Mobile Pay-As-You-Go Have Free Nights Or Weekends? Cuz I Had A Pre-paid Verizon And I Had Free Nights But Not Weekends.. & 1 More Question...How Many Minutes Does A $20 Pay-As-You-Go CARD Give You...& If There'z Anything Else I Should Know Bout Amp'd Mobile Pay-As-You-Go Then Feel Free To Let Me Know...Thanx PPL

› See More: Free Nights Or Weekends?
  2. gotmoss89

gotmoss89 New Member

Nights and / or weekends arent free

You would get 200 minutes on a $20 cards (10 cents per minute)

And u have to buy a new card every 60 days

3. dzuchowski

dzuchowski New Member

right now ampd only has a free nights at 7pm with no weekend days with it for $7. However i was told with in the next few days of June 6, 2007 Ampd will offet for $15 free nights and weekends at 9pm-7:00am. The only difference is that with this plan you get free days on saturday and sunday all day were as the $7 plan you only get sat and sun free at 7:00pm - 7:00am. We will see if this is true.

also ampd is in bankruptcy court files june 1 2007

Welcome to VerizonForums!

Unfortunately you can't reply until you log in or sign up.

Forgot your password?